The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by razr32154

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43291042

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43375011

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43460745

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43560041

Nike Air Swingman Remix In-Stock Winter 2008 Celebrating 20 yrs of Ken Griffey Jr. by bringing back a remixed version of the Griffey 1 and 2. UPPER: ¾-height synthetic leather and Nubuk combine for a soft butter feel. Internal innersleeve for a performance fit. 20 dots for 20 yrs. MIDSOLE: Full-length Air-Sole unit for the best ride. OUTSOLE: 9-cleat traction with shorter supplemental for increased lateral movement. Sizes: 8 - 14 Half sizes included Colors: Black/White, Black/Red, Black/Royal, Black/Grey $89.99

atleast one pair most certainly copped for Spring ball! dunno which color/colorway yet but good lookin on theinfo!

M1ke

Some MLB players actually prefer something other then cabretta leather. I believe Tori had some and Thome. They used to wear the older version of the keystoneor show team batting gloves.

This can be deceiving to see because for the general audience these gloves (keystone and show) featured genuine leather while for some pro's had the samemodel but with cabretta leather. Bernie Williams had these and others. I'm certain though that Tori and Thome had the ones with genuine leather.

In my opinion the leather is not bad at all but it is an obvious downgrade from cabretta leather which nike is one the best at. Cabretta is more supple andoffers better grip. With moisture cabretta has this spongy feel to it. With pine tar cabretta has a better feel.

Also I have the same Nike issued griffey batting gloves (ones featured by swingman24) the all red ones and I have to say even with the red dye on them thecabretta leather is some of the finest pieces I have wore on my hand. Nike gives griffey the best leather they can find.

610! He's all alone now. I noticed an all black CW and this inverted white/black. These Sox CW's are sosimple it's easy to like them all.

610gs9.jpg

mnhf1130923231024x768tw2.jpg

8ff24098dfbc7551377857feba8ec1bdc15a7a.gif

"The most important thing is the team. I probably would've been a little more excited if we won, but we didn't," said Griffey, who has justone other homer since being acquired by the White Sox in a trade with the Reds on July 31. "You guys have known me long enough that I'm not going tosugarcoat things. We need to win."

thanks swingmannike, i've just been stuck on diamond elite v's lately, i love the way they feel. how did you get the nike issued gloves?

Welcome. Do yourself a favor and spend some time browsing all the pages. There's some nice info and pics scattered throughout.

those royal griffey max 1's will copped x2!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one for on the field, one for off.
cant wait for the swingman remix in gray!
pimp.gif

72494590.jpg

^Does anyone know what those are??? thanks.

^
laugh.gif
the two catalogue pics were just posted in the previous page too!

Just skipping to the last page, are we???
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^
laugh.gif
the two catalogue pics were just posted in the previous page too!

Just skipping to the last page, are we???
smh.gif
laugh.gif
oh my bad for posting the sample pic, i assume, of them.

Back
Top Bottom