The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Yo,

I was at the game tonight, and when I saw Griff's cleats, I actually stood up and let out an "Oh isht!" My friends thought I was nuts. They had a red patent toe, which you can't really see in the pics we have right now.

I did say something to him again on Labor Day. Couldn't get a pic, but his response to me saying "Hey Griff, seriously, tell Nike to start makin' your kicks again!" was "Nah, I like retros." Then I told him that the ones he was wearing were the best ones ever, and he should make Nike retro them. He just smiled, and went to bat.

peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

They're the ones he debuted when returning to Seattle. Red patent outer, black inset and white swoosh. The difference between 593 is the white lower sole.

This is Griffey listening to some crazy fan about his Nike's.....LOL

2002123695201303453_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Babylebron-

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm going to be putting that teal alternate Griffey jersey on the Bay later today. Sorry to see this prized possession go... Hopefully it will end up in the hands of a big fan like the ones on this thread.

^ how much u end that beauty for, if you don't mind me asking?

also, did Jr just go down with an injury? even if it is so, somebody please lie to me and say it didn't happen |I
tired.gif

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

oh no... that can't be good... how did he do it? diving catch? jumping/over-reaching for a ball?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Turned awkwardly in a defensive play.

600 in '08.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

^ He actually tweaked it in the at-bat right before.^ You could see it on his face when he finished his swing. Oh, and he had a HILARIOUS quote about it to one of our local beat reporters. The guy asked what happened and Griff said he didn't remember much b/c of the pain, and followed it up with this: "I don't really know how to describe it to you guys...it felt like somebody bungee jumped off my left nut." :rofl:
roll.gif
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

Groin. OUCH. LOL at the statement......

On a sidenote, gotta love Craigslist. Scored a long time grail or "white whale" as the card collectors say......

2002110235137743024_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

dooooooooooope pickup heelntoe! mind sharing how much u dropped for it? :wink:
wink.gif

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

I just scooped two reds Junior jerseys. Will post pics asap
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I went to the Reds series in San Francisco, which was right after he got hurt. Talk about disappointing.
Watch The Franchise

Back
Top Bottom