The Karrueche & Draya Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets change the subject. Someone post some Taz pics... :nerd:

Nah B, I know what we need, smae we used in the other threads to get back on track.......

-Yo real talk lets not even no into any of those subjects. Even alluding to it and playing "I ain't breaking any rules..." card is a dumb move

Last edited:
The temptation is so real. Imma fallback because I know could get this thing locked up. 

^^^^ In related news, OG Twerk Team member Betty Butt got shot and killed the other day here in Atlanta. :smh:

Man y'all need to stop with that talk, mentioning not talking about it is the same ish

Nah B, I know what we need, smae we used in the other threads to get back on track.......
 -Yo real talk lets not even no into any of those subjects. Even alluding to it and playing "I ain't breaking any rules..." card is a dumb move
Got damn she ratchet AF

We love you Meth 
pimp.gif

Just to clarify do I need to edit one of my posts? serious ?

Yes, after the foolishness we pulled in the last two threads, Meth is not gonna give us any breaks.

Matter of fact, him letting this thread stay open is another break. He is not gonna wanna hear any "we didn't break any of the rules technically talk...."

Aight, I think i'm good now. but yeah back to biz... I need to go holla at my homegirl and see if Ms. Twerksum is still her neighbor or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom