The Karmaloop Era

we're stil in that era...

karmaloop I dunno why I fell off, it had everything that makes a contemporary website pop..even now.

I have a friend who used to work in the Back Bay office so I used to get the hookup on promo codes and free gear.

laugh.gif

Diamond supply used to be my ****

I remember trying to buy a 10 deep jacket from karmaloop they sent me the wrong size..i returned it and then they sold out of all sizes i was pissed lol

I'am stil in that era...

karmaloop I dunno why I fell off, it had everything that makes a contemporary website pop..even now.

Fixed*

-----

I use to buy a lot of these tees, hoodies, crewnecks etc.

SB's and 514s and a fitted from Lids.

I'am stil in that era...

Fixed*

-----

I use to buy a lot of these tees, hoodies, crewnecks etc.

SB's and 514s and a fitted from Lids.

I personally haven't shopped in Karmaloop ever >D (I'm in NYC, outside shopping ftw)

but umm... everyone still dresses like this, wait till it gets warm again :lol:

OP said "era" like its a far away time gone by :lol: baggy era, jersey era, etc. i can understand.

Meh.. plain tee >

never....tooooooooooooo generic...looks like lounging in da house wear.

Can someone explain to me what the hell happened to digital gravel? I remember way back they were the dopest site for more lesser known stuff then later they switched up only offering a very limited amount of stuff. I haven't checked their site in a long time now. I see they're on vacation.

Last edited:
It's nothing wrong with wearing graphic tees.... if all a person wears is graphic tees then that is a problem. You have to have clothes versatility. I might wear a graphic tee one day, a plain tee the next day, a button up shirt the next day.

A majority of my shirts are from there but now all I rock are plain white, black or grey t shirts lol It's weird how I've outgrown something I thought was so cool back in high school. What I wear now I didn't think I'd wear back then :lol:

the karmaloop model with no booty though :wow:

View media item 2322223
View media item 2322224

Only reason to visit Karmaloop.

Kelly Karloff :pimp:

Going to go through my folder of 10k+ pics of her and fap till my skin bleeds

dog she was basically the best thing off karmaloop forgot all about her :lol:

im glad i never bought into trends

plain t's and flannels is all i need :pimp:

The irony

that hasnt been a staple in everybodys closet?

Last edited:
Wasn't karloff dating the owner of kl? The fuy with the beard?

Last edited:
Before they fell, I ordered this Wu Tang key clip and never got it :smh:

I got charged and everything. I emailed them like twice, no response. Then I got an email saying they were restructuring, but wouldn't be handling any old disputes :smh:

Nah.

View media item 2322180 View media item 2322179

Same thing happened to me. Copped some bracelets and they never updated the shipping info. Luckily i payed with Paypal and filed a dispute against them. Since they never responded i got my money back. Later on i found out about them being bankrupt and restructuring.

Karmaloop fell off because the site was too cluttered. They had too much stuff. Hard to drill down.

Then sites like 80sPurple and Asos took off.

Then PLNDR by 2011....Karmaloop was on its way out. The fast fashion and h&m/Zara kinda eliminated a need for karmalooop.

Back
Top Bottom