The Karate Kid Was Amazing vol. Yea I said it

ghenges

Supporter
So stop *****ing and moaning about how it's Kung Fu and not karate.  Stop complaining that a remake will ruin the original.  I just got back from seeing this and it wasn't good...it was great.  Simple re-told story in a new setting.  No dumb, over the top, Matrix-like fight sequences.  The fight scenes were realistic and looked genuine. A+

"Everything is kung fu."  

pimp.gif

it was decent, i wanted to watch the 8 team but i got dragged to watch this.
i think the fight scenes needed more blood, other than that it was like a c+

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

0163635b2e61064319564df1fa13808d3d09007d.bmp

I want to take your word for it, but I just can't. It looks wack to me. I'll probably watch it online. I'm not wasting my money seeing that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

grow up. 
the film was very much a welcome surprise and am with ghenges on this one. 

8 team?

where they show that?

But yea, Karate Kid was really good. Jackie did a terrific job. the settings in China looked very cool. It stayed true to most of the story

DEAD @ 8 Team 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Between this $#^& and that damn monkey getting it in with a frog, I'm done for the night 
laugh.gif

8 Team huh?
eyes.gif

Don't yall recognize a troll when you see one?

my guess
Jerry Hughes = THB
StarsScream= Neighborhood?
or something like that

LOL "8 Team"

But really this movie looks entertaining to me, one of those family type movies I can probably enjoy with my son

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

8 Team huh?
eyes.gif

Don't yall recognize a troll when you see one?

my guess
Jerry Hughes = THB
StarsScream= Neighborhood?
or something like that

I have to agree that Jerry Hughes is a reincarnated troll. Every time he posts, it's something stupid or wrong.

A simple yes/no question for those who have seen it: is there a "You're The Best" type of montage?

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

A simple yes/no question for those who have seen it: is there a "You're The Best" type of montage?

somewat but no real singin in the movie just some parts showing him training and the replays in the tournament are so dumb its pretty good to watch with the son

--Eh, I guess if you say 8-Team fast it still sounds like A-Team.
--Im still iffy on Karate KId remake...all the one liners in the preview make it seem so corny.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I know I heard it at the end of the trailer when Jacky Chan killed the fly on the wall
laugh.gif
  I'm guessing it was playing in the radio or something

Back
Top Bottom