The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Randy Moss that said this team isn't used to playing from behind either. It'll be tough playing in the playoffs and they're playing much better teams so they will have to play from behind so it'll be a different game.

since denver is out of the playoffs, dont know who to root for. need to think about it to see who is getting francs support [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Randy Moss is an idiot because the Cowboys have played from behind multiple times this year.

Gotta love these "analysts."

Wut, y'all did it against the eagles in 2009 :lol:

Eagles are the East littlest brother.

That makes sense. But y'all not beating the giants next week. And if and only if y'all do make it end. Y'all not making it to see us again the next round

Giants are playing for nothing. Eli starts Sunday he dies. We've taken out the Packers already. Their defense is still trash. Detroit would be a revenge game.

I think it was Randy Moss that said this team isn't used to playing from behind either. It'll be tough playing in the playoffs and they're playing much better teams so they will have to play from behind so it'll be a different game.

Righhhhht

Randy Moss is an idiot because the Cowboys have played from behind multiple times this year.

Gotta love these "analysts."

Ross my guy but... ^ This.

Last edited:
 We cant get no pass rush. Defense looking like a Division 2 defense.

We've played from behind in at least 3-4 games off the top of my head.

Definitely questioning our "effort" on defense.
Lions want it more and it's showing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom