The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and here...we...go:

Jets’ Sheldon Richardson calls out Brandon Marshall after loss to Patriots: ‘He should be embarrassed’

"He should be embarrassed," Richardson said of the veteran wide receiver.

Why?

"There's no reason," Richardson said. "He just should be."

Asked to elaborate, Richardon only offered, "He knows what he did. It's cool, bro. … It's irrelevant. Scratch that comment."

Does he respect Marshall?

"Personally? Yeah," Richardson said. "Professionally? (He shook head no and grunted) … I can't even explain it, bro."

Asked to explain further lest his words get misconstrued, Richardson said, "I don't care. I've been misconstrued my whole career. It doesn't really matter with me."

Lockett
And his worthless O-line couldn't punch it in from the 1 yard line
What an embarrassment and a disgrace.  That's the metaphor for the entire season.  Whole team fighting through injuries and putting themselves on the line to make plays, and the O-line letting them down again and again.

and here...we...go:

Jets’ Sheldon Richardson calls out Brandon Marshall after loss to Patriots: ‘He should be embarrassed’

"He should be embarrassed," Richardson said of the veteran wide receiver.

Why?

"There's no reason," Richardson said. "He just should be."

Asked to elaborate, Richardon only offered, "He knows what he did. It's cool, bro. … It's irrelevant. Scratch that comment."

Does he respect Marshall?

"Personally? Yeah," Richardson said. "Professionally? (He shook head no and grunted) … I can't even explain it, bro."

Asked to explain further lest his words get misconstrued, Richardson said, "I don't care. I've been misconstrued my whole career. It doesn't really matter with me."
The guy needs to shut his yap
Didn't he post a stupid snapchat about playing a meaningless game last week too?

What an embarrassment and a disgrace.  That's the metaphor for the entire season.  Whole team fighting through injuries and putting themselves on the line to make plays, and the O-line letting them down again and again.

The Seahawks are probably two or three wins better this year and last with just a replacement level offensive line. Pathetic.

Sheldon Richardson is a clown
He was complaining on snapchat that he was about to play a meaningless game and now complains about Brandon Marshall smh

means the team has turned on each other and Bowels has lost the locker room

Tough to blame Bowles. I feel for him.

But the "leaders" on that team are toxic, starting with Revis. Actually, starting with Woody Johnson but that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom