The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys and the eagles and vikings fans can duke it out. all three of your fan bases say it each week
Eagles fans are just whining because they are used to having a great line.

Vikings have been crushed by injuries.  

They're not running out basketball players at left tackle because the O-line coach believes only he can teach true technique.  They don't have the lowest % of the cap devoted to O-line in the NFL.

your offensive line looked solid against us :lol:

but at the same time, that tie against Arizona earlier, they looked HORRENDOUS in that game :lol:

sounds like they're looking worthless today as well

your offensive line looked solid against us
laugh.gif

but at the same time, that tie against Arizona earlier, they looked HORRENDOUS in that game
laugh.gif

sounds like they're looking worthless today as well
That's one of the only games Wilson has been even adequately protected.  I think that probably says a lot about the Pats lack of pass rush, tbh.

I would like to see Atlanta play Dallas in the playoffs. I also would like to see GB play Dallas. Those would both be entertaining.

Yeeesh... Lockett.
And he still caught it. Way to be beastly man.

Last edited by a moderator:
This season is washed, man.  I just hope that these guys can heal and come back healthy.  The injuries to Earl Thomas and Lockett have been brutal.

Really didn't need that many replays. But hopefully the man is able to heal up and come back. Never want to see an injury like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom