The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, that ***** is bad. Giving me a boner.

That's foul, Rex and the player on the field were calling TOs. Hahahahaha

Put him behind your O line with those WRs, he's putting up the same numbers. Bomani said it best. You're amazed by these Kirk numbers and then you watch a full game and see how he gets these stats and it's not impressive at all.

How do you not call that PI in the Buff and MIA game?

Bomani is my guy but he's gotta give up on the Kirk slander. He had a point at first but he's holding onto his opinion because of pride.

I disagree. I think Kirk is good but I wouldn't give him franchise money. He's not winning you games or losing you games. He's just putting up yards and no TDs. They talked about it on NFLN today too. GMs want to be right and find their guy and overpay. Would be crazy to give Kirk 120, especially with that line and WRs.

Kirk is a top-10 qb this year. He deserves whatever money that's coming his way. Skins would be the most moronic franchise in the nfl if they dont pay the man only to
Have him walk. You let him go, then what? No other viable options. Spare me the bs about putting guys like barkley/mccoy under center and expecting the same results. You're bettter than the hot-taking drivel u constantly spew.

Where were you on Monday or Tuesday to spew your top 10 trash when he was getting his **** kicked in by Carolina? They said earlier YOUR SQUAD IS BOTTOM THREE IN THE LEAGUE IN RED ZONE TDs YET KIRK HAS ALL THE PASSING YARDS. He puts up yards in garbage time. Stats don't tell you everything. Your boy can't get in the end zone like that unless they're playing the Bears or another REALLY bad team.

Ive BEEN saying he's a top-10 QB. Go back and look. Monday night doesn't change anything.

Look, buddy...Kirk is not without his warts. I never said he wasn't. However, he's got all the leverage in the world and will parlay this season into a HUGE payday. He's earned it.

Again, stop with the hot-taking ********. I guess it was garbage time yards when he put up 300 vs. the Giants...I guess it was garbage time when he put up 450 vs. the Bengals...I guess it was garbage time when he put up 375 vs. the Packers...etc. etc.

Look man, you have put your stick in the ground so deep that you REFUSE to give credit when it's due. Saying you could put a herb like Matt Barkley under center and get the same results is flat out moronic. I said you're better than that, but who really knows...

'Member when the Vikings were 5-0

'Member when Bradford was a MVP candidate?

'Member?

'Member when the Vikings were 5-0

'Member when Bradford was a MVP candidate?

'Member?
"win now mode"

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom