The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS is trash b. Little girl system

Besides Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable and KI. What games does Xbox have thats exclusive and good? That's my issue. PlayStation destroys Xbox in that regard. Last of Us, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Street Fighter 5 etc. I can list 20-30 quality exclusives off the top of my head easy.

I got both and only use my PS4 is for Uncharted and Last of Us

Anything cross platform usually goes on sale first for the Xbox too

Last edited:
PS is trash b. Little girl system

Besides Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable and KI. What games does Xbox have thats exclusive and good? That's my issue. PlayStation destroys Xbox in that regard. Last of Us, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Street Fighter 5 etc. I can list 20-30 quality exclusives off the top of my head easy.

I got both and only use my PS4 is for Uncharted and Last of Us

Anything cross platform usually goes on sale first for the Xbox too

Got both as well honestly got the ps4 just for the exclusives and The Show :smokin

You guys have to be joking about those puke color jerseys being fire :lol:

The Rams jerseys on the other hand...:pimp:

Seahawks uniforms are fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Might be their best set to be honest.

Last edited:

Xbox live > ________ no debate

I wish I could crown this the GOAT colorrush game because of how great the Seahawks unis are but the Rams are wearing all white and all white doesn't and will never count.

Chargers Broncos still hold the belt for GOAT colorrush game.

I'll be upset if Seattle doesn't drop a 40 burger on these dudes now that Fishers gone :lol:

For all his faults,dude knew how to play them to a tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom