The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst stomach punch loss ive felt :smh: dont wish that on any fan. still havent forgiven rahim. it was also the day prime champ bailey died |I i hate that game as much as you can possibly hate a game. defense didnt show up. fox plays conservative with time left and time outs in pocket. that was denvers superbowl that cot dammit.

Nothing worse than Billy Cundiff missing a 32 yard field goal in the AFC Championship game against the patriots.

Worst moment in football for me. Unforgettable. Unforgivable :smh:

Norman covered him for 22 plays. 4 catches 30 yards and 1 TD. Who the hell brings up dropped passes as WR cooking someone? He got open but dropped the ball. If we're giving up props for simply getting open then D Jax is a top 5 WR too. He's open all the time. Doesn't mean **** if your not getting the ball and catching it.

That's the wildest thing I've heard in here. WRs getting credit for getting open and dropping passes. Ha ha ha
odb pretty much beat himself that day. He got separation and burned Josh on a few occasions. Just didn't convert. Wasn't because of anything Norman did if you saw that game.

Last edited:
You definitely brought it up.

Reading comprehension is crucial. What does the Giants winning the SB have to do with 2012 and beyond. Here's what you said in response to what you quoted I said...

Yeah but here's the thing, they won the Super Bowl that year.

YOU brought up the SB of 2011. I said CLEARLY in my post SINCE 2011. That means the years of 2012 and beyond. Again reading comprehension is crucial.

Last edited:
odb pretty much beat himself that day. He got separation and burned Josh on a few occasions. Just didn't convert. Wasn't because of anything Norman did if you saw that game.

Okay man. You got it. We keeping track of how many times CBs get beat but don't catch the ball. Got it. Ha ha ha

No one brings up the 2011 Giants and how long ago it was more than the collector

my dude Ballerific loves bringing up the 2011 Giants

Hahahaha, 07 was more memorable. I had so many people telling me it was impossible and everyone around me laughed when I said we would win. That one was special.

I actually thought we would blow them out in 2011. I was very wrong. It's cool, still won. I don't even bring them up often just post pics.

Y'all act like that wasn't recent. Not like I'm bringing up the Bears or Jets last SB ring.

Nothing worse than Billy Cundiff missing a 32 yard field goal in the AFC Championship game against the patriots.

AFC_troy-pick.jpg

Sounds like how I feel about that Gary Anderson missed FG. Blair Walsh's one is a close 2nd place though.

Last edited:
worst stomach punch loss ive felt :smh: dont wish that on any fan. still havent forgiven rahim. it was also the day prime champ bailey died |I i hate that game as much as you can possibly hate a game. defense didnt show up. fox plays conservative with time left and time outs in pocket. that was denvers superbowl that cot dammit.

Kyle Williams muffing that punt that grazed his leg in the NFCC as well as the Sherman tip HURT :lol: :frown:

I also would not wish that feeling on any sports fan, at least the Sherman tip was an amazing play on his part. Kyle Williams on the other hand.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom