The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever try the Kirkland light beer from Costco? Pretty much made for all they drinking.

Kirkland has a beer? I can def see this being popular at Nascar events :lol:

:lol:

yeah that's why getting sunday ticket on xbox has been a god send. don't have to go the bars if i don't want to. now i usually pass out on my couch, roll over and turn on pregame at 9am. hit the bar for the night game if it's a big one.

Sundays involve a lot of Redzone and beer drinking on my couch as well, if I go out it never ends good for Monday

Who we talking about here?

Rolando McClain and his purple drank 40 lb weight gain

BWW is trash
It's just cheap during happy hour

BWW is trash. but i used to go to watch the Pats games out here before sunday ticket did the whole xbox deal. one bartender chick i was seeing there would show me the yelp reviews they get. people actually complain about the service and food quality as if its supposed to be a fine dining establishment. beer and TVs...that's why you got to BWW. nothing else :lol:
I can agree you can't really complain about service and mediocre food, it's like you should have seen it coming :lol:

BWW is trash

It's just cheap during happy hour

wing tuesdays tho.

also it's in my football season rotation since it's one of a handful of places open early on sundays during the season.
I'm blessed to be nearby a great gastropub and a Vietnamese fusion place that has many TVs and good wings and cheese tots :smokin
Also speaking of chain places
Yardhouse>>>BWW

Dallas should trade for Geno

This. Or just sign Foles on the cheap, which makes the most sense.

BWW is ehh the two times I've had it. Kirkland beer :x hit me with that Keystone if I'm going cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom