The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this **** isn't going to work. Bradford is given a week to learn the system and the playbook. unless the first 4 games he's handing it off the AP and McKinnon 50 times.

And we all know dude is mentally frail. I know he wanted a fresh start but not like this. Being rushed into a flaming house with a water gun.

For real :lol: Sam is not good with any type of expectations on him. He started to look good this preseason I think because everybody stopped paying attention to him and expecting him to be a winner

Tommy Lawlor ‏@lawlornfl 2m2 minutes ago
Interesting note from Dave Spadaro: "Now, it seems, Wentz is just a healthy CT scan away from, potentially, starting the opener on Sept 11"

:nerd:

Trade is horrible , Bradford sucks n know Vikings fans gon find out

How this guy still gettin chances ?? :smh:

Am I the only one that doesn't think the trade is that bad?

I am with you Nicholas, the Vikings overpaid but they had to unless they wanted to go with Shaun freakin' Hill

Bradford has never had an AP or even #1 WR and now he has Diggs and Treadwill, he will do well with the Vikings IMO

NT thinks a QB is either elite or they suck, elite QB's don't grow on trees

A first round pick is a little much but this Vikings team is built to win right now. They don't have time to waste a season (maybe 2 seasons) waiting for their QB to get healthy.

Bradford hasn't been great but I think he can manage games with the weapons they have in Minny.

the only way it's worth it

Still ain't worth it.
You telling me winning the Superbowl wouldn't be worth giving up a 1st rounder for..I'd give one up every year
roll.gif

y'all really have to get off this 'vikings to the superbowl' nonsense. 

The fact that they gave up a 1st for Sam Bradford says so.

You really going to sit here and tell me that they woulda had to give that up for Kaep and that he isn't attainable?
I don't think Kaep is up for trade anymore.

By saying the USA is the best country in terms of racism, is like saying Trevor Siemian is the best QB on the Broncos.

It honestly doesn't mean a damn thing when the product is still terrible. 

:rofl:

Bruh are all of you living in the ******* backwoods of Alabama or Mississippi or some ****? Like where are you dudes living that you think racism around this country is this bad in 2016 to make a comparison of the country to Trevor ******* Siemian?
You a real lost *** *****, stay in your hole wherever u at..we don't need brovas like u

Last edited:
Wentz should start. David Carr was a special situation .. he will be able I lead us to the same 5-6 wins that Daniels would

Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 19s20 seconds ago
#Eagles are over the moon about Carson Wentz, even just based on one preseason session. If healthy, he should start in Game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom