The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk has all those weapons and can't do anything with them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

At least it wasn't Gates but wtf was that defense? 
mean.gif

Kirk still has to be paid. We wouldn't be in this position if not for him. The defense cost us more in 2016 then our QB.

Cant pay that man nothing if he cant win these games. He played terrible. Defense has been trash but only gave up 13 until that throw...

If the qb cant win these games skins dont need him.

I think Kirk gets paid, but as someone else mentioned, it will be a Kapernick-esque type of deal.

The hot seat just got scorching for Jay Gruden. While I think he'll be back next year, he's gotta have this team win 10+. Says a lot that he can't get these guys prepared or up for playing in meaningful games. No excuse for them to be as flat as they were to start the game.

Also...let's get some real players on defense and an actual defensive coordinator. Offense, IMO, did enough this year...but all the times when the defense couldn't get off the field due to scheme (3rd & long....ugh) or playcalling, that falls back on Joe Barry. He's got to go.

Playoffs were RIGHT there...and not being able to extend the season is frustrating.

Kirk is what he is. Good against bad teams in meaningless games. Bad against good teams in big games. Can't be giving him $20M+. Also don't really have any other options.

I guess Simmons and sal lost their massive browns, 49ers, and lions all to miss the playoffs bet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom