The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i dunno. she's pushing it, to be honest. 3 years ago when i first started i would have. she was a nice thick back then. not so much anymore.

the chicks who eat perfect and exercise just to stay the best body they can always end bad because you know it ain't lasting :lol:

man i dunno. she's pushing it, to be honest. 3 years ago when i first started i would have. she was a nice thick back then. not so much anymore.

the chicks who eat perfect and exercise just to stay the best body they can always end bad because you know it ain't lasting :lol:

especially the ones sitting in a cube or office all day. they develop that office *** :lol:

nurses are the best. always on their feet. always moving

Last edited:
that office ***
nerd.gif

I really hate y'all man. I hadn't watched a second of the NY-WAS game, thinking the Skins were getting super washed :lol:  idk how they've looked, but it's 2 ****** possessions if they kick a FG
Score doesn't tell nearly half the story.

so because Houston is a division winner are they technically higher than Oakland if oakland comes in as a wildcard ?

Correct.

Remember a few years back and I think Seattle won the division at 7-9 and a 10 win team had to go to play and everyone had a heart attack?

Division winners get automatic home games first this 1st game, WC always go on the road.

3 plays 6
4 plays 5

1 plays either 5/6

2 plays 3/4

Then championship game.

got it now thanks.

was always confused by this and yes i remember that seahawks deal.

i'm asking because i have Pats championship tickets, today was a little bit of a relief locking up home field.

so i'm just trying to understand the possibilities of who we'd see our first game, if we make it to the championship it's def too far out to tell but as a ticket holder lol i'm glad we're not seeing pitt or KC before then

simms "And conor cook did not have 2 hands on the football"
replay shows cook had 2 hands on the football :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom