The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steezy's lowkey the biggest homer in this thread
laugh.gif
biggest and homer AND bandwagoner in the thread. i'm impressed more than annoyed
laugh.gif
He don't even try to hide it I think thats why its impossible to be annoyed by it 
laugh.gif

biggest and homer AND bandwagoner in the thread. i'm impressed more than annoyed :lol:

I'll take everything but being called a bandwagon jumper when we have Eli playing like a school yard QB...Giants don't have a bandwagon to jump in..

Snoop out here snatching chains off like he a jack boy, lol.

Crabtree stays irking DB's. He must talk a ton of stuff on the field.

It will be a great day if Turnover Cousins and Rodgers lose today.

biggest and homer AND bandwagoner in the thread. i'm impressed more than annoyed :lol:

I'll take everything but being called a bandwagon jumper when we have Eli playing like a school yard QB...Giants don't have a bandwagon to jump in..

clearly you don't watch your team. this is EXACTLY the type of Giant team that's gone on playoff runs :lol:

but you're not a bandwagoner.... :rofl:

just own it, man

Last edited:
Kirk is basically playing for a contract here, he ***** this up and it might be another year of the tag

clearly you don't watch your team. this is EXACTLY the type of Giant team that's gone on playoff runs :lol:

just own it, man

Bruh just because I don't post in here too often doesn't equate to what type of fan I am...I live in NY, I root for my local team...like I said, go THAT way calling me a bandwagoner of a team with NO bandwagon :lol:

just own it, man

Bruh just because I don't post in here too often doesn't equate to what type of fan I am...I live in NY, I root for my local team...like I said, go THAT way calling me a bandwagoner of a team with NO bandwagon :lol:

like i said, i'm more impressed than anything. carry on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom