The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantasy thread dead due to every one having the SB last week so theres no where else for me to turn 
frown.gif

Pick 2

Sproles, J. Rodgers or T. Coleman 

Freeman at RB1 btw

Chip Kelly's ego is waaaaay too big for the NFL.

Trading Shady was the beginning of the end for buddy's NFL life, he ruined a good thing.

theoretically you're right.. but that move specifically wasn't it

Cause I could see a coach saying they don't need a high priced RB and can get a RB anywhere/elsewhere, thus allowing that money to be used at other positions

But then he went out and signed demarco and Ryan Mathews

But his real biggest problem is he went from a player oriented offense (mainly due to injuries we had, like to maclin his 1st year) to a very very specific offensive set (3 WRs) with very specific plays no matter the talent level of that position.. his offense creativity got worse every single year, the only thing that stuck was tempo which was killing the defense who had most guys playing high snaps because of poor rotations on top of being a crap load of snaps cause of the tempo and poor offense (high turnovers and constant 3 and outs)

Dude became extremely predictable, which is the one thing I don't think anyone could have predicted

This was a good read on dude (Chris brown is generally a good read and great follow on twitter):
https://theringer.com/chip-kelly-san-francisco-49ers-offense-f332f053870e#.4ko0xu9pk

Last edited:
Jed still in charge tho

View media item 2283148

Harbaugh cackling at that mess of a franchise.

View media item 2283149

Chip Kelly's ego is waaaaay too big for the NFL.

Trading Shady was the beginning of the end for buddy's NFL life, he ruined a good thing.

Apparently, he was approached by front office officials to consider making his "system" more NFL friendly... As well as get rid of that ****bag defensive coordinator.

He refused.
**** Charles Edward Kelly.

The part about the system is stupid, tho. They should've discussed that before hiring his ****bag ***.

Franchise is ****** [even longer] if[when] they screw up these next GM/coach hires.

In regards to Romo and how long he will play.

"It depends on the game flow. It's important to us that with Romo out there we get him with the first team, the first team that's out there today"
-Jerry Jones

Now, this tells me that only a couple of players from the starting line are playing. Jerry said "the ones that are starting today" like 3 different times in the interview which means it's not the "First Line", but parts of it.

What I'm getting at here is this,Romo is fragile anyway, he's not going to make it through this game healthy.

His trade value is going to take a big hit if he goes down.
I think he goes down.
Godspeed Romo and I really hope you don't get hurt, but man.....

The fact that Jed York is still running things behind the scenes probably makes the 9ers job the least appealing of all the apparent HC vacancies :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom