The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everybody got going on tonight for new years :nerd:

Gonna be by a friends place, about 15-20 of us. Walking distance so I won't have to worry about my car or even a cab. Catering food and byob :pimp: .

Hope everyone has a good night and a safe one at that.

Last edited:
my girl is trying to go to this fukubukuro event at the mall in the morning so we just gonna be taking it easy, probably try to finish Watch_Dogs.

my girl is trying to go to this fukubukuro event at the mall in the morning so we just gonna be taking it easy, probably try to finish Watch_Dogs.

I haven't played that. I just finished GTAV story mode about a week ago. I'm about to run through Bloodborne for the hundredth time. Using a different class and weapons set up. Love that game.

Last edited:
Whelp I guess the ches curs is back..

Bama hasn't even thrown at Sidney jones.. hopefully Washington chucks it up to ross.. get to an least someone i might have an interest in

Ala Moana? What kind of stuff are they doing?

Yeah, it's a grab thing where you don't actually know what's in it but the contents are worth double the price or something.

Last edited:

I haven't played that. I just finished GTAV story mode about a week ago. I'm about to run through Bloodborne for the hundredth time. Using a different class and weapons set up. Love that game.

Wish they did a DLC for GTAV :smh:

Watch Dogs is cool tho, it's on sale right now if you're on xbox. Trying to finish it cause Watch Dogs 2 is 50% off right now.

Wish they did a DLC for GTAV
mean.gif

Lowkey don't wanna **** with R* after this. GTAO is some ******** I don't wanna play, and you know they're putting it in all their games from now on to sell dumb *** shark cards

Couldn't finish Watch Dogs though. Got it when it first came out, and disappointed wasn't even the word 
mean.gif

Wish they did a DLC for GTAV :smh:

Lowkey don't wanna **** with R* after this. GTAO is some ******** I don't wanna play, and you know they're putting it in all their games from now on to sell dumb *** shark cards

Yeah, I know what you mean that's why I'm hoping Red Dead 2 will be good and not too focused on in game purchases.

NT used to get it in on GTA online tho. :lol:

Couldn't finish Watch Dogs though. Got it when it first came out, and disappointed wasn't even the word :smh:

It's a bit repetitive but the driving is the worst part about it imo. Looking forward to the second one cause I was reading they fixed a lot of what people were complaining about with the first one.

It's a bit repetitive but the driving is the worst part about it imo. Looking forward to the second one cause I was reading they fixed a lot of what people were complaining about with the first one.
Yea that's what I heard. I'm gonna wait on a deep sale, and a bigger SSD 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom