The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the Browns went ahead and drafted Garrett and Barnett..

Last edited:
It's such a nightmare going out on new years. I'm always winging it with where I end up and its nothing but absurd cover charges, absurd lines, or can't get in unless you have a reserved ticket or some ****. And it's cold on top of that.

I'd really really prefer to get slammed at someones place all night but everyone always wants to go out.

Last edited:
shatterkneesinc shatterkneesinc is getting Glenn treatment Sunday. Which one of you Giants fans gonna be Abraham.

giphy.gif

It's such a nightmare going out on new years. I'm always winging it with where I end up and its nothing but absurd cover charges, absurd lines, or can't get in unless you have a reserved ticket or some ****. And it's cold on top of that.

I'd really really prefer to get slammed at someones place all night but everyone always wants to go out.
I feel you..last two years have been house parties all fun but Imma hit up downtown haven't done that on new year's in a minute..mad oochies will be out too

Yeah its gonna get pretty hectic out there..IATT has me wanting to skip my haircut and hit up one of these bars in Eden Prairie gotta get ready for that Ronda Rousey fight tonight :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom