The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a regular day or Sunday game days?

Then you have the food days and then the 'lit' days

All of the above. Just spend a whole day posting in the NBA thread. Replace the NFL talk with NBA talk. Our presence alone would drive their regulars insane. Gotta be a coordinated attack. We literally abandon this thread for 24 hours.

NBA thread is pretty regulated though.. shhht they got how many different hate teams and players threads that most of the good roastin gets regulated to

The whole NFL thread should choose a day and invade the NBA thread. Do what we do in here but in there. NBA thread regulars would be so pissed. Ha ha ha

Should have been coordinated before the Christmas Day games, so that the garbage football games on Sunday would have interfered with their NBA discussion.

The whole NFL thread should choose a day and invade the NBA thread. Do what we do in here but in there. NBA thread regulars would be so pissed. Ha ha ha

Should have been coordinated before the Christmas Day games, so that the garbage football games on Sunday would have interfered with their NBA discussion.

Nah man.. Christmas Day everyone is out doing family shht..

Gotta be a work day or regular work week.. like we should pick a random day sometime after the super bowl.. maybe all star game

Nicholas is a pimp, don't slander sb sb son like this

Nicholas is a pimp, don't slander sb sb son like this

Franc can get these hands for raising a son like that
Kid is already having daddy issues
Fake crying selfie

FOH

Shoulda smash that kids phone on the spot

200w.gif

All of the above. Just spend a whole day posting in the NBA thread. Replace the NFL talk with NBA talk. Our presence alone would drive their regulars insane. Gotta be a coordinated attack. We literally abandon this thread for 24 hours.

:lol: im in.

:rofl: I come back in this thread @deadsetace posts an awful pic of me when I was chubby and then the wife is in it :lol: #Flagrant

*Ref throws flag in Orlando's eye*

Last edited:
so far from my findings, I got a old PSN, height and penis descriptions, and quitting cigs

still no pics smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom