The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep has more playoff wins than Alex Smith tho.

Quite the QB you have there.

One will still be a starting QB next year tho. Likely on another playoff team.

Sackorpick came into the perfect situation. He's looking a lot like pre-Harbaugh AS11 now that he doesn't have elite pieces surrounding him

In 14 games this season, Alex Smith has 13 TD passes and 7 picks.

In 10 games this season, Colin Kaepernick has 15 TD passes and 4 picks. This includes a game in which he threw for 4 yards and got benched.

Yikes. Can someone PS an 11 on a trashcan for me?

I'll fully admit he's been trash this yr. I'm not a fan :lol: my mans been concussed since the Colts game tho

No one is giving that much for an unproven QB that succeeded because he's in a system. Especially after everyone seen what a mistake Houston just made.

I forget what insider it was but they said the Browns would rather trade for Jimmy than take one of the QB's in the 1st round

ESPN's Adam Schefter believes a first- and fourth-round pick would be the "starting point" in trade negotiations for Jimmy Garoppolo.
sick.gif
Vikings done gone and messed up the market for everyone

I forget what insider it was but they said the Browns would rather trade for Jimmy than take one of the QB's in the 1st round

That was me.

If Cleveland can trade that #1 or #2 overall into a mid to late 1st + later picks, I'd be all in on Jimmy.

^ titans have the rams pick..

browns have the eagles pick..

eagles got a 1st and 4th for Bradford, which seems to be where they are setting the market

Y'all think Kurt is gonna mess up the market, wait til Stafford gets the biggest contract in NFL history

I wonder where Tyrod is going to end up

Last edited:
going be interesting what happens with romo too.. cause he's going be 37 in april (least Bradford is only 29)

is jimmy going be restricted this upcoming offseason?

cause I could get trading for him and essentially pulling what the skins did with cousins.. cause dude is only 25

also going be interesting to see what happens with mike glennon, saw something absurd about him getting over 10 mill per

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom