The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still visit threads that catch my eye in general when I'm bored
. I'm hardly on nt anymore nowadays. Lot of the personalities in the nba thread annoy me now so don't really post there much anymore. Think I'm in the NFL thread the most now when I come around.
How's your health holding up mane ?

wait what did I miss here? what happened?
been sick all this year.. I guess part of my esophagus is jacked up. I guess a valve or something like that.
It doesn't keep my stomach acid down so it's in my mouth constantly 24 7 and it's worn down my teeth in less then a year. So I'm in the process of getting fundoplication surgery to fix it.

Last edited:
been sick all this year.. I guess part of my esophagus is jacked up. It doesn't keep my stomach acid down so it's in my mouth constantly 24 7 and it's worn down my teeth in less then a year. So I'm in the process of getting fundoplication surgery to fix it.

damn man, I hope that all works out for you

best wishes

he's still raw. needs to work on polishing his skillset
Thats why he goes number 1 in the draft. Lebron franchise potential

You dont wanna draft an old guy like Brandon Weeden in the first round
Is brandon weeden CP?

been sick all this year.. I guess part of my esophagus is jacked up. I guess a valve or something like that.
It doesn't keep my stomach acid down so it's in my mouth constantly 24 7 and it's worn down my teeth in less then a year. So I'm in the process of getting fundoplication surgery to fix it.
damn man.. good luck with the surgery.

damn 
frown.gif

praying it all goes well for you broski

Get well soon

y'all gotta work this week?

I didn't save enough vacation and gotta spend the next 3 days surfing the web :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom