The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one thinks KC or PIT can go into NE and pull the upset?

Pitt's the only one I can see doing it.

KC maybe if it was at arrowhead

I don't see the Pats as dangerous like the past yrs no Gronk and the def isn't that great

You'd be surprised,no Gronk but the team is lowkey deeper offensively than its been in years and the OLine has had a great year. That helps balance out the loss of Gronk imo

That D might not be special but it's the no.1 ranked scoring D in the league and they've gotten better as the seasons gone on

Pitt's offense gives them a chance against anyone but I still think their D will be their undoing. I fully expect shootouts in all their games

Last edited:
So no one thinks KC or PIT can go into NE and pull the upset?

Pitt's the only one I can see doing it.

KC maybe if it was at arrowhead

I don't see the Pats as dangerous like the past yrs no Gronk and the def isn't that great

You'd be surprised,no Gronk but the team is lowkey deeper offensively than its been in years and the OLine has had a great year. That helps balance out the loss of Gronk imo

That D might not be special but it's the no.1 ranked scoring D in the league and they've gotten better as the seasons gone on

Pitt's offense gives them a chance against anyone but I still think their D will be their undoing. I fully expect shootouts in all their games

Great points...This is why i can't pick Pittsburgh i don't trust that Defense and i don't trust Alex Smith either in foxboro i think the NFC is very unpredictable though

Anything can happen in the NFC

With Carr out, I think NE has a pretty clear path to the SB

Washington vs New England
laugh.gif

nice troll post, LTB. only your squad (the Chargers, not the Packers, to be clear) would make that move :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom