The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not revising my guess, but Dallas and Pitt would be LIT from a history, fans, and matchup standpoint

By far the weakest union of the major sports on the men's side..

But that money is never guaranteed otherwise anyways.. that's usually the backend of the contract funny money
Tyrod should fire his agent. The new deal he signed is trash.

By far the weakest union of the major sports on the men's side..

But that money is never guaranteed otherwise anyways.. that's usually the backend of the contract funny money
Tyrod should fire his agent. The new deal he signed is trash.

Why are you assuming there was a better deal out there for him..

You are calling for someone's job without having nearly enough information to justifiably do so

Just a thought thou..

You are calling for someone's job without having nearly enough information to justifiably do so

Just a thought thou..
Ryan Fitzpatrick got a 12 million dollar deal. There is $ out there for quarterbacks.

Just a thought thou..
Ryan Fitzpatrick got a 12 million dollar deal. There is $ out there for quarterbacks.

Fitz signed a 1 year deal.. as a football player, with the risk of injury being taken in that sport, you want some sort of comfort

From my basic understanding of tyrod's deal it was similar to kaep's.. but the bills didn't completely buy in so that deal would prevent them from getting out easily, but tyrod gets security if he does get injured

It all depends on the gamble to player is willing to make and obviously the negotiating strengths and weaknesses of the folks involved

But nothing is ever that simple, even with the not so bright people

Fitz signed a 1 year deal.. as a football player, with the risk of injury being taken in that sport, you want some sort of comfort

From my basic understanding of tyrod's deal it was similar to kaep's.. but the bills didn't completely buy in so that deal would prevent them from getting out easily, but tyrod gets security if he does get injured

It all depends on the gamble to player is willing to make and obviously the negotiating strengths and weaknesses of the folks involved

You guys make it seem like Tyrod was forced to signed this deal.

He could've chosen to hit the market and see what was out there, or he could've gone the Kap & Revis routes and bet on themselves.

In 1999, the Jaguars compiled a league best 14–2 regular season record, the best record in franchise history. The team's two losses were to the Tennessee Titans. The Jaguars won the AFC Central Division for the second straight year and clinched the #1 seed in the AFC. The Jaguars' bid for a Super Bowl title came to an end the next week in the AFC championship game. The Jags fell at home to the Titans 33–14 in a game that the Jaguars led 14–10 at halftime, before allowing 23 unanswered points in the 2nd half

I think Dallas will lose before we get a chance to play them but this is still VERY interesting.

Last edited:

Is Kaep's money guaranteed next season? I've heard about his opt out clause, but would it be smart for him to opt out of possibly guaranteed money?

@Jay02
  New England vs Green Bay
 @DeadsetAce
 New England vs Green Bay
@KingKoopa
 New England vs Seattle
@HNL HI
 Oakland vs Atlanta
@TheGameofSoles
 Pittsburg vs Seattle
@spacedoodoo
 Pittsburg vs New York
@eddiengambino
 New England vs New York
@D StaXX
 Dallas vs New England
@Rolaholic
 Dallas vs New England
@itsaboutthattime
 Green Bay vs Pittsburgh 
@TennHouse2
 Pittsburg vs Atlanta

Dolphins get the 5 seed.
Dolphins vs. Packers

You guys make it seem like Tyrod was forced to signed this deal.

He could've chosen to hit the market and see what was out there, or he could've gone the Kap & Revis routes and bet on themselves.

That's what I make it seem like?

Really.. you read what I wrote and came to that conclusion

Is Kaep's money guaranteed next season? I've heard about his opt out clause, but would it be smart for him to opt out of possibly guaranteed money?

You have to look it up.. but they (team and kaep) did restructure his agreement before they (the team) started playing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom