The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since this game is over I'll make my food draft pick :lol:

Caribbean Roast Sandwich from Paseo/Un Bien

as much trolling as we all do in here, zeke is the clear cut mvp. well deserved.

Clear cut?

Please elaborate.. he should be top 5, yes

But what makes him more valuable than bell or David Johnson at just the RB spot.. and ajayi is in that convo from the Dolphins too

Then you got carr, Brady and Rodgers for the QBs

none of those guys are the top team in the nfl. usually how the award works. dj should probably win it but cards had an off season.

Funny you say team for a singular player award..

But ummmm Brady :nerd:

And raiders still have a shot at it

brady isnt winning anything unless goodell is dead. carr is done. award typically goes to the best player on best team. zeke is the mvp. might not be correct but its mostly how it goes. shouldnt of said clear cut. i can see where it caused some confusion as to what i was trying to say.

"Best player on best team"... pats have the same record as the cowboys.. raiders could still finish with the same record

over goodells dead body like i said.

that looks delicious.

as much trolling as we all do in here, zeke is the clear cut mvp. well deserved.

Clear cut?

But what makes him more valuable than bell or David Johnson at just the RB spot.. and ajayi is in that convo from the Dolphins too

none of those guys are the top team in the nfl. usually how the award works. dj should probably win it but cards had an off season.

brady isnt winning anything unless goodell is dead. carr is done. award typically goes to the best player on best team. zeke is the mvp. might not be correct but its mostly how it goes. shouldnt of said clear cut. i can see where it caused some confusion as to what i was trying to say.

"Best player on best team"... pats have the same record as the cowboys.. raiders could still finish with the same record

over goodells dead body like i said.

As far as that team:
1) Oline
2) Zeke

3) dak

Dallas could survive without 2 or 3, not 1

Clear cut?

you know Carr broke his leg right 

Regular season award.. and if team goes to crap, doesn't that demonstrate just how valuable dude was to their success in the regular season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom