The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same types of players though.. look at the 3 guys I named, they aren't all the same size.. but they were all heavily involved in the passing game

He's more than those 3rd down guys.. but you still use him in that manner.. you want him heavily involved as a runner and receiver, use his versatility as a huge asset
Yea but it could hinder him as well making it obvious when he comes in. Like in the cowboys case when Dunbar comes in. They know it's some type of pass. But like you said depending on system and co

Which is why you don't use him just in 1 particular manner, sproles is the low end of it with Westbrook and Faulk being the high end

Like with Gronk as a blocker and a pass catcher.. or with the Chiefs now with hill and the many ways they use him

You want teams basically having to structure their whole defense to account for him.. he's a legit RB, but you don't want him getting beat up with 250+ carries per.. and you don't use him as strictly a pass catcher who get maybe a couple carries every once in a while

Focus on 15-20 touches per.. and use him sporadically on special teams, but rarely rarely

Last edited:
100.gif

Which is why you don't use him just in 1 particular manner, sproles is the low end of it with Westbrook and Faulk being the high end

Like with Gronk as a blocker and a pass catcher.. or with the Chiefs now with hill and the many ways they use him

You want teams basically having to structure their whole defense to account for him.. he's a legit RB, but you don't want him getting beat up with 250+ carries per.. and you don't use him as strictly a pass catcher who get maybe a couple carries every once in a while

Focus on 15-20 touches per.. and use him sporadically on special teams, but rarely rarely
That's very true. I see him as better than that tho

legit bummed out seeing all these teams playing high stakes games getting ready for january and denver is on a 3 and out as we speak :smh:
Your squad won a ring last season, youll be ok.

i know but december to february is the goat sports months. late push nfl playoff implication games, playoffs, superbowl, ncaa bowl season. denver and fresno state at home watching on tv |I

legit bummed out seeing all these teams playing high stakes games getting ready for january and denver is on a 3 and out as we speak :smh:

As long as a certain team doesnt win it all... :nerd:

f the pats :smokin

Paxton playing this week? :nerd:

i read about that. minus whale give him some more pt.

paxton...mcgloin
broncos vs raiders next on cbs.

Dez stays bobbling balls lol

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

Don't worry Franc... Dolphins are in the playoffs.

and well deserved. good luck to your squad. knock off the patsies :nerd:

Chris Berman is very disgusting

I cant stand him

sounds like he's gargling on balls when he talks

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

Y'all hate everyone. :lol:

This is NT. It's what we do. :pimp:

faxs.

just got home. 21-21?!? nice :pimp:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.