The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those teams are better than Washington. It's not even close and GB is a different team than they were when y'all played. That was an embarrassing loss and woke them up.

Detroit got too much offense for this sorry *** Dallas defense. Keep them on the field and they get burnt.

Yeah okay. Giants were the "better" team when we first played. How'd that work out for you?

Mccaffrey going be great if he lands in the right situation
I couldn't agree more. Him coming out early could land him somewhere like cleaveland tho lol

Coming out early?

Not sure what more he was supposed to do for Stanford these last 2 seasons to show what he could do..

But then again, tavon is getting used the at he is by the rams (not saying that's how mccaffrey should be used.. but coaches can be stubborn)

Both of those teams are better than Washington. It's not even close and GB is a different team than they were when y'all played. That was an embarrassing loss and woke them up.

Detroit got too much offense for this sorry *** Dallas defense. Keep them on the field and they get burnt.

I am not even going to entertain the Skins getting in

They are getting slaughtered next week

Terrance Williams must know Gregory's connect. Dude stays looking lost on the field. 

Holy **** I had no idea Riggins rushed for 24 TDs in 1983
eek.gif
eek.gif
Gotta look up Riggins highlights .Not familiar with him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom