The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea how people watch the trash *** NBA night in and night out. 90% of the games are literally pointless

I wouldn't say the games are pointless, but 35 to 40 minutes of a lot of games are.

I've been slowing down on my NBA consumption, but after KD took his *** to Oakland, I've lost most motivation. I'll watch the really big matchups as long as they're good times sometimes, and I'll watch the Thunder whenever I see we're playing

NFL parity is a lot better than the NBA

i have no idea how people watch the trash *** NBA night in and night out. 90% of the games are literally pointless
Gotta tune in for individual greatness, Russ triple doubles , random 50 pt games etc

that's a fair point. and i get that. i get watching players you like, too.

but like kdslittlebro kdslittlebro said right above, when 35-40 minutes of most games are kinda pointless, it's just bleh. last 5 minutes of close games are fun as hell to watch. and conference finals and the finals are almost always fun as hell to watch.

Last edited:
thought this was too cool not to share.

for christmas my gf gave me this little book with open ended statements that have to do with "awesome".

there's maybe like 50 pages that she filled in about me/us and this was one of the pages

View media item 2275506
...i hope we pull out all the cheats down the stretch i'm gonna be sweating every game hoping we make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom