The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro Jordan releases hardly sell out anymore. 

You can go into a footstore and cop a 2 or 3 week old release. 

The hype for the 3 stripe is continuously rising. 

Won't happen overnight. But I do believe they're putting pressure on Nike. 

I don't know man, they just sold out the 16's at $250 a pop

I like Adidas but the train will come to a crashing halt, if it ain't limited a lot of the Yeezy **** boys don't want it so they are kind of stuck long term IMO

I mean they only got like 3 shoes that people buy too, and most of those sales are sneaker heads. do regular people know what ultraboosts are?

Nike is the Nintendo of shoe companies. Yeah they have there periods of whackness but they will forever be thee household company in its field. Jordan = Mario LBJ = Zelda etc.

Nintendo isn't directly competing with them. They do their own thing. Mario is still the biggest name in gaming. Pokemon Go was hotter then anything Sony or Microsoft did in 2016. FYI I'm personally a Sony guy. Nintendo has more money then God. They are fine.

I just want a proper serious mortal kombat movie, if we talking video game movies..

And speaking Pixar, I think they do the new voltron animated show.. need a live action voltron movie

what if i told you, thats not wiz khalifa.

you think I aint seen 5 heartbeats, c'mon sb sb
martin3.png

:\

21692_robot-fist-bump-video-game-thumbs-up-dap.gif

Happy Holidays sir

View media item 2275401

sb sb would cream his pants if Turnt signed with denver

View media item 2275402

It is because it's such a drastic take on Mario. One of those movies that's so bad it's really good.

As a franchise I agree. MK2 is still my favorite out the series and I've played it just as much as any single Street Fighter game.

Speaking of Street Fighter the movie is another example of being so bad it's good. That film is hilarious from beginning to end. The Bison/Chun Li scene "it was Tuesday". Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom