The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowles doesn't deserve his job. Seriously. What are you telling your offense when you go for 3 down 41-0. I need to know the thought process.

Game has been over. You're getting destroyed and humiliated. You want points. Bowles knows they're not scoring TDs.

Last edited:
oh Cassel out here balling?
nerd.gif

#SystemMM8
wouldn't that strengthen the argument against Brady too 
nerd.gif

Put him behind your O line with those WRs, he's putting up the same numbers. Bomani said it best. You're amazed by these Kirk numbers and then you watch a full game and see how he gets these stats and it's not impressive at all.

How do you not call that PI in the Buff and MIA game?

Bomani is my guy but he's gotta give up on the Kirk slander. He had a point at first but he's holding onto his opinion because of pride.

Bowles doesn't deserve his job. Seriously. What are you telling your offense when you go for 3 down 41-0. I need to know the thought process.

Yeah I thought he deserved another year but the Jets need to get rid of everybody and everything. New players, coaches, waterboys, cheerleaders.

This has been **** Newton most inconsistent season yet, but this defense has been flat out horrible with or without Kuechly.

Put him behind your O line with those WRs, he's putting up the same numbers. Bomani said it best. You're amazed by these Kirk numbers and then you watch a full game and see how he gets these stats and it's not impressive at all.

Bomani is my guy but he's gotta give up on the Kirk slander. He had a point at first but he's holding onto his opinion because of pride.

I disagree. I think Kirk is good but I wouldn't give him franchise money. He's not winning you games or losing you games. He's just putting up yards and no TDs. They talked about it on NFLN today too. GMs want to be right and find their guy and overpay. Would be crazy to give Kirk 120, especially with that line and WRs.

The number of posts I had to read this week saying the Vikings were gonna beat the Packers

Shrugs

Cousins is a good QB. He was bum for a long time but he showed this year it wasn't a fluke. Gotta give him some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom