The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

not on either commish. just figured people would get in on it considering how intense the food discussions go in here :lol:

Declining the food draft invite. Can't commit to being on NT enough over the weekend to send picks over, wouldn't want to delay ya guys.

macbk could not recover after taking Jamarcus Russell

Pia Muehlenbeck was top-notch redemption, let's cut me some slack here.

I did go Baemmy because she's overall solid, and for the fact that I thought the draft would aim to shy away from 'movie' stars and IG thots. I was clearly wrong :rolleyes .

i thought more people would sign up for the food draft :smh:

Well when you have a second hand commissioner...
Pfffft just one less than the women draft right now :lol:

Santa Paws is coming to town bruv... just you watch out. He's already made a list, didn't eeeeeeem need to check it twice.
:rofl:
You deserve a lump of coal bruh

He will see you when you're sleeping, and take the people's hand and slap the taste out of your mouth when you're awake. Have you been bad or good? IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD!

i thought more people would sign up for the food draft :smh:

Well when you have a second hand commissioner...
Pfffft just one less than the women draft right now :lol:

Santa Paws is coming to town bruv... just you watch out. He's already made a list, didn't eeeeeeem need to check it twice.
:rofl:
You deserve a lump of coal bruh

He will see you when you're sleeping, and take the people's hand and slap the taste out of your mouth when you're awake. Have you been bad or good? IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD!
View media item 2273350

The food draft will commence at 1:45 PM PST/ 4:45 PM EST

So far I got
1. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
2.@im that one
3. @spacedoodoo
4. @Mamba MVP
5. HNL HI HNL HI
6. EddieDoyers EddieDoyers
7. @Chester McFloppy
8. @Elpablo21
9. a55a5in11 a55a5in11
10. @StillIn729
11. @Air Spider 777
12. nick. nick.

More can be added up to 20 max.

Rules

1) Has to be a specific type of dish
For example: No general food like "fish", "chicken", "beef", etc. Has to be "Japanese wagyu medium rare", something like that.
2) Must post at least 2 pictures of dish, one must be from a restaurant with a link to pic (Yelp is acceptable)
3) No duplicates
4) No beverages
5) 3 rounds

nicholas is gonna hit us with an Applebees quesadilla burger at #12 :smh: .

If anybody takes my sleeper pick of the Applebee's happy hour chicken with a long island for the price of $8 I'm gonna punch them through their screen

Last edited:
Since this thread loves this movie franchise so much the first Fast & Furious movie been on MTV and mannnnn these franchise jumped the shark hard
roll.gif
this first movie is so basic compared to where we are now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
eddie we got a 2 hour window right? 5am-5pm PST is the official "open" hours for the draft? people can pick outside of that if they're ready

3 rounds, how are we doing this? Entree, side, dessert?

Also, do the foods have to mesh well together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom