2.@im that one
3. shatterkneesinc shatterkneesinc
4. spacedoodoo spacedoodoo
5. @Mamba MVP
6. @HNL HI
7. EddieDoyers EddieDoyers

Rules

1) Has to be a specific type of dish
For example: No general food like "fish", "chicken", "beef", etc. Has to be "Japanese wagyu medium rare", something like that.
2) Must post at least 2 pictures of dish, one must be from a restaurant with a link to pic (Yelp is acceptable)
3) No duplicates

Lmk of more rules that I can add :nerd:

specific dish as in "hamburger" or In N Out burger? so could people post multiple types of burgers?

The food draft will commence after the pick your hottest women draft is done

So far I got
1. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
2.@im that one
5. @Mamba MVP
6. @HNL HI

Rules

For example: No general food like "fish", "chicken", "beef", etc. Has to be "Japanese wagyu medium rare", something like that.
2) Must post at least 2 pictures of dish, one must be from a restaurant with a link to pic (Yelp is acceptable)
3) No duplicates

I'll join

The food draft will commence after the pick your hottest women draft is done

So far I got
1. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
2.@im that one
5. @Mamba MVP
6. @HNL HI
8. C Chester McFloppy
9. elpablo21 elpablo21

Rules

3) No duplicates

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Favre with that Cal Ripken type streak :x,doubt anyone's ever breaking it

I forgot where I saw it (read it or heard it on the radio), but...

Favre came in for an injured Don Makjowski in Green Bay. Makjowski was the starter for a while in GB, and nobody thought that would really be the last time he would be on the field. Once they knew what they had with Favre, and when he started lighting it up, they never went back to Makjowski. So favre witnessed it first hand of a backup coming in, and taking the job from the starter just like that. They said that he was absolutely terrified of the situation (one of the reasons he never got along with rodgers). He would start/play at all costs, so that the backup wouldn't play, and possibly take his job.

wentz is already 24?

wtf?
Bortles is already 28
laugh.gif

*nvm,mistook his age for cousins
laugh.gif
mean.gif
damn before that edit I was gonna say it feels like he entered the league 2 years ago lol

Favre with that Cal Ripken type streak :x,doubt anyone's ever breaking it

Favre came in for an injured Don Makjowski in Green Bay. Makjowski was the starter for a while in GB, and nobody thought that would really be the last time he would be on the field. Once they knew what they had with Favre, and when he started lighting it up, they never went back to Makjowski. So favre witnessed it first hand of a backup coming in, and taking the job from the starter just like that. They said that he was absolutely terrified of the situation (one of the reasons he never got along with rodgers). He would start/play at all costs, so that the backup wouldn't play, and possibly take his job.

Dude was such a tough sob,that's some iron man **** :x

Remember the bountygate game and the pic of his ankle after? :x :x

Last edited:

Favre with that Cal Ripken type streak
sick.gif
,doubt anyone's ever breaking it

Dude was such a tough sob,that's some iron man ****
sick.gif

Remmetr the boynygate game and the pic of his ankle after?
sick.gif
sick.gif
damn.

If RGIII had that mindset he'd still be in washington and every DMV cat would be trying to bring back braids. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom