The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITH THE 11th PICK THE ITSABOUTTHATTIME ORGANIZATION SELECTS:

ROBBIE, MAGORAT from Queensland, Australia:

when reached for comment on why she fell all the way to the 11th pick, Ms. Robbie's reaction was:

when the IATT organization saw Ms. Robbie available our scouts, coaches and owner simultaneously had the same reaction:

there was even a bit of dancing in the green room:

Last edited:
NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

We should have a panel of voters as well as a poll to decide this. Whoever grades out the highest between the two combined wins the battle.

Swear I don't know half these womenz being posted :wow: :lol: which is another reason why I went Emmy.

Now I really gotta go big or go home R2.

Great pick IATT...I legit got mad when I found out she got married this week.

God Damn you butchered the sh-t out of her name... should be a DQ.

Updated Draft:

1. MacBK - Emmy Rossum
2. KingKoopa - Tory Brixx
3. Spacedoodoo - Lais De Leon
4. Mamba MVP - Nathalie Emmanuel
5. ShatteeKneesInc - Jessica Lucas
6. Chester - Teanna Trump
7. HNL - Moran Arias
8. ITO - Meghan Markle
9. Collector - Giuliana Ava
10. DSA - Abigail Ratchford
11. ItsAboutThatTime - Margot Robbie
12. Dragicon -
13. ElPabs -

Last edited by a moderator:
she aint got no kids.. which was higher on my lists of concerns.. that extremely lucky man that you're referring to, will be dealt with swiftly by our organizations security team

cant have riff raff hanging around our faculties  

We should have a panel of voters as well as a poll to decide this. Whoever grades out the highest between the two combined wins the battle.

Nicholas did one analysis so I think he's a good judge, CP has seen every woman from prime Betty White until now so he has the experience so he should be in. One more person and then the poll vote...each counts as a 1/4 and then we rank based on that.

had to go back and catch up with the thread, lol @ the idea of a food draft. should be hilarious

she aint got no kids.. which was higher on my lists of concerns.. that extremely lucky man that you're referring to, will be dealt with swiftly by our organizations security team

cant have riff raff hanging around our faculties  

You raise a good point, and to my defense...

Emmy is getting paid now for Shamless after making noise last week saying how she felt deserving of William H. Macy levels of salary vs what she was currently making now.

She went out and got hers :pimp: judges take notes.

emmy-rossum-esquire-02.jpg

Emmy-Rossum.jpg

0314-emmy-rossum-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom