The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if i knew it was 3 rounds only I wouldn't have went Emmy first overall :lol: all good tho no regrets

mac trying to move the 1st overall pick before preseason...word to Andrew Wiggins

Shatter did say something about Caitlyn Jenner last night.. autopick

I wonder if there was somewhere in the thread, before we started drafting, a set of words that could of told you that... hmmmmmmm...

I wonder if there was somewhere in the thread, before we started drafting, a set of words that could of told you that... hmmmmmmm...

There probably was :rofl: I was eager to get going. Emmy has always been my girl tho so I'm cool here. Will round out my next two picks nicely.

There probably was :rofl: I was eager to get going. Emmy has always been my girl tho so I'm cool here. Will round out my next two picks nicely.

man **** the doubters. if she's your girl, she's your girl. you good as long as you got a girl you like :lol:

You ever talk to him?

I met him once when he was playing for the 49ers but I was pretty young, he was a nice dude though from what I can remember

it was kind of a big deal around the neighborhood especially because Norristown High School was right there so folks would walk to football games on Fridays

Last edited:

I honestly didn't know myself. Maybe you can put a link to the rules in the update post with the picks. I think the post is on page 2715.

I met him once when he was playing for the 49ers but I was pretty young, he was a nice dude though from what I can remember

it was kind of a big deal around the neighborhood especially because Norristown High School was right there so folks would walk to football games on Fridays

Nice. It's easy for me to group all of the mediocre Chiefs qbs into one group, not realizing they are/were the toast of the town somewhere :lol:

Only Chiefs I ever got to meet were Tony G, Priest, and Trent Green. I had a signed plastic basketball from Priest that I played with until the sig rubbed off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom