The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't seen Force Awakens. Maybe I'll watch it later tonight.

I haven't taken advantage of being able to stay up late with no work the next day. I find myself passing out by midnight. Probably from boredom :lol: .

I haven't taken advantage of being able to stay up late with no work the next day. I find myself passing out by midnight. Probably from boredom
laugh.gif
Theres no excuse.

I feel like spoiling it off strength.

I haven't taken advantage of being able to stay up late with no work the next day. I find myself passing out by midnight. Probably from boredom :lol: .

Theres no excuse.

I feel like spoiling it off strength.

I'm not a Star Wars fanboy by any means but I definitely do want to see both still. I enjoyed the prior films when I was younger but wasn't obsessed.

I haven't taken advantage of being able to stay up late with no work the next day. I find myself passing out by midnight. Probably from boredom
laugh.gif
what I heard when I read this post

I'm looking for it but I can't find it. He basically said he doesn't agree with it and these kids are missing out on memories. One of his greatest football memories are from his last game he played in the cotton bowl.

Jerry wasn't good enough to go to the league. There were 8 bowl games then and like 50 now. Did Jerry even get much PT?

Last edited:
Gruden will pretend to be interested so ESPN throws him another mil per year.

He's getting 6.5 to sit in a booth and talk football with no stress. I doubt he leaves to coach Goff

Dude makes that to work 40 days a year

40!

He ain't never coaching again

Last edited:
I rock with duff, I'm even subscribed to her NT thread, but she ain't 1st round worthy b.
Agreed.

Hell I can go into the random appreciation thread and on the first page and find someone to wash Munn.

With the taste in here, the belt is all but mine.

Last edited:
I don't think Gruden was outcoached. I think Washington saw a few games go their way on Sunday, figured Carolina has had an off year and they would be light work and they were home, it would be easy. Carolina came out and set the tone from the beginning. They manhandled Washington on both sides of the ball.

Chester knows :smokin Emmy is an AAWG.

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 10m10 minutes ago
Richardson said he was given his punishment -- but he has to wait and see if he'll be benched for #Jets gm vs #Patriots on Saturday

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 1h1 hour ago
Bowles on Sheldon Richardson: "He made a mistake on social media." Adds: He didn't rob a bank or shoot anyone #jets

:rolleyes :rolleyes

:rofl: yikes

Hmmmmm.....looks like a mashup of Annalynne McCord and Shawn Hunter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom