The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i should have went to see Rogue One tonight

Wait, you haven't seen it yet?

:frown:

was waiting to come home and see it with my homies here. none of my bay area friends are into star wars

seeing it tomorrow or wednesday for sure

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard there are some lame CGI characters in it.... If there is one thing I hate in movies, its over-usage of CGI. I'm worried now.

You wondering if a movie about a fictional galaxy in outer space has too much CGI?

was waiting to come home and see it with my homies here. none of my bay area friends are into star wars

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard there are some lame CGI characters in it.... If there is one thing I hate in movies, its over-usage of CGI. I'm worried now.

Don't be. You misunderstood their speaking. You have nothing to be afraid of, go see it immediately. No need to thank me.

You wondering if a movie about a fictional galaxy in outer space has too much CGI?

Its when they make the character CGI just because they prefer to do it. Look at Jurassic park or the original star wars... they made realistic models instead of messing with the CGI. Jurassic Park 2 and 3 were awful, in part, because they just CGI'd everything. CGI Yoda vs model Yoda is no comparison.

Its when they make the character CGI just because they prefer to do it. Look at Jurassic park or the original star wars... they made realistic models instead of messing with the CGI. Jurassic Park 2 and 3 were awful, in part, because they just CGI'd everything. CGI Yoda vs model Yoda is no comparison.

They used real sets and practical effects in Rogue One. Definitely helped set the tone. There's CGI but it's not overdone.

the complaint I seen the most in the thread in general was about Moff Tarkin but I couldn't tell really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom