The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIM HARBAUGH: I DON’T RESPECT KAEPERNICK’S MOTIVATION OR ACTION

Ole Jimmy Boy has no problems pretending to be into black culture when it comes to recruiting for his football program, but has a problem when black players decide to stand up for something that's been a detriment to our culture for hundreds of years.

Clown of the highest degree.

First and foremost I didn't read that... but you aren't the only one calling Someone with a differing opinion a clown or something more.

You can disagree with what he said, but you're (and anyone) is being a hypocrite if you have a problem with someone having a problem against his stance. Kaep has freedom of choice and freedom of speech to exercise his beliefs... everyone cheers and congratulations all around from what I've seen. And if you stand against him (or even have a differing opinion), you're a clown. Funny how that works.

I still believe he is doing this for image and image alone. I have zero problem with what he did, he has that choice. But mot too long ago everyone was making fun of him for getting with ******s and making other horrible off field decisions?

No ITO, he's doing this for the people! He's a voice for the voiceless!... really?...

View media item 2148577

Yea that just happened not too long ago...

Again, if he had a history of doing anything for "black people or people of color" before his career was on the fringe, before he was losing his job to Blaine Gabbert. Before he was ridiculously selfish (years ago when he was into himself) (these are all facts by the way) then power to his statement that he should of had over the years. His message is great, how he's getting it across is ridiculous... But he can make that choice. That's his right.

Last edited by a moderator:
in all seriousness...do these guys even vote? like do they have time to do that during the season?

i still wonder if they have time or care to do an absentee ballot :lol:

TBH...if I was an NFL athlete, it'd be the furthest thing from my mind. furthest? farthest? whatever...someone cue up that finding forester scene :lol:

I know plenty of people who don't vote.
Just Harry and Sally's...
9-5 jobs...
average money...

Have no doubt majority of high paid athletes probably don't have a dog in the race, probably don't vote. Would be interested to see stats on that.

How Dirty Kaep is getting done right now behind the guise of "patriotism" has me thinking that there are a number of people who don't view certain demographics as "true Americans"

I'm not on twitter like that, I must be missing it.

All I've seen is praise and congratulations.

At the very least like Drumpf, Kap is helping to expose a lot of ignorant folks across the spectrum.

Bomani said it best on Twitter earlier today: there's a whole campaign based around the idea of making America "great" again, how come no one is telling them to leave the country?

bruh when you retweeted that. 

I straight died and came back to life 
roll.gif

LOL. Figures

Missed y'all today :wow: real busy day at work.

What went down on this fine Monday?

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 58s59 seconds ago
Tampa Bay's game vs Washington is being moved to Wednesday because of incoming weather, league source tells ESPN.

wonder if that was in Australia since he got all that Cal gear on, he was with the team for the game against Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom