The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT88 [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Freeman hattrick 
pimp.gif

Man the 49ers have really hit rough times. It was only a few years ago the 49ers come back against us in the NFC championship game to go to the Superbowl...

I bet when they get an offensive HC in there Bortles will be throwing even more picks and making even more dumb decisions. He's literally the weakness of the squad.

Gus isn't the one throwing screens off guys feet or throwing in triple coverage or throwing to guys who aren't even looking :lol:

Dudes mechanics has gotten worse every year, coaches ain't supposed to let that happen.

David Johnson gonna get over 2K scrimmage yards with a ****** OL & Carson Palmer at QB

I bet when they get an offensive HC in there Bortles will be throwing even more picks and making even more dumb decisions. He's literally the weakness of the squad.

Gus isn't the one throwing screens off guys feet or throwing in triple coverage or throwing to guys who aren't even looking :lol:

Was about to say this. It's like blaming BOB for Brock's inaccurate/overthrown/underthorwn passing. A new HC isn't curing Bortles from looking like Blaine Gabbert

Was about to say this. It's like blaming BOB for Brock's inaccurate/overthrown/underthorwn passing. A new HC isn't curing Bortles from looking like Blaine Gabbert

Weird comparison but OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom