The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your Zombie plan??? My plan is to takeover the Wal-Mart a few miles from me and start my empire there

Step 1: lockdown home base with immediate family.

Step 2: go door to door in pursuit of taking others weapons by force most likely. I own two 9s, a shotgun, vest, NV goggles and multiple knives already. Everyone will try to rob the gun stores and end up massacring each other.

Step 3: use my weapons and influence to build a team. Expand my base of operations, scavenge for essentials like meds, food, weapons, ammo etc. Run recon missions.

Step 4: find a way to reunite with my sister, her husband and kids who currently live in Vegas.

Recliners, IMAX, the whole nine.

Gotta watch Star Wars in style.

Damn your IMAX has recliners? im jelly.

I have 2 theaters i go to. Marcus has the recliners that you reserve with the "Super Screen". AMC has the IMAX but the seats kinda suck. IMAX is light years better than the super screen so I have to pick and choose when IMAX is worth it more than reclining.

I'll be skipping the recliners to see Star Wars in IMAX.

Last edited:

Whats your Zombie plan??? My plan is to takeover the Wal-Mart a few miles from me and start my empire there
Step 1: lockdown home base with immediate family.

Step 2: go door to door in pursuit of taking others weapons by force most likely. I own two 9s, a shotgun, vest, NV goggles and multiple knives already. Everyone will try to rob the gun stores and end up massacring each other.

Step 3: use my weapons and influence to build a team. Expand my base of operations, scavenge for essentials like meds, food, weapons, ammo etc. Run recon missions.

Step 4: find a way to reunite with my sister, her husband and kids who currently live in Vegas.
*nods in approval* good plan my man. I gotta revamp my plan cause i've pretty much put all my chips in being able to take over that Wal-Mart 
laugh.gif

This past summer an old lady sat at what seems to be an unclaimed seat at the theater

15 minutes into the movie and these teens came in and made her give it up

Beyond disgusting

*nods in approval* good plan my man. I gotta revamp my plan cause i've pretty much put all my chips in being able to take over that Wal-Mart :lol:

Ha ha ha. Taking over a Walmart would be nice. You better be prepared to kill a lot of people for it though. Traffic will be a pain in a sudden zombie scenario. Gotta stay off the main roads. That's another reason why I'm going door to door.

2016 about to be 2017 and people still pay outlandish prices at movie theaters :lol:

People pay outlandish prices for all kinds of dumb ****

Wife and I enjoy going to the movies once or twice a month

You get a pass, you're old

2016 about to be 2017 and people still pay outlandish prices at movie theaters :lol:
so that means you eat at applebees since its somewhat cheap?

I haven't been in a while but their happy hour is top tier

movie nights for me have become a night out with theaters serving drinks and food but I hardly go anymore in general, only saw one movie in theaters this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom