The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because deep down Pats and their fans believe spygate wasnt a big deal.

really wasn't. deflategate 2.0 proves it. only a big deal when NE does it. same with ineligible receivers. same with jumping the line of a FG. same with roughing up WRs. only a big issue when NE does it. rules have to be changed then.

So basically Pats ruining the league, thanks guys.

or it's the snitch organizations and cry baby coaches that just can't keep up with us....

I know that Bruce Arians complained about the Seahawks jumping over the line.

yeah but only now the rule change is being discussed? good timing...

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. people are saying Detroit will collapse and lose their last 3 games missing the playoffs. Could you please prove them wrong by winning this Sunday.

Sincerely Washington Management

I'm going to Giants v. Lions on Sunday.  The permutations are actually pretty complicated.  As a Seahawks fan I haven't done the math to decide who I should be rooting for—I want us to have a shot at the 2 seed but I also want the Packers to get shut out of the division?

I'm going to Giants v. Lions on Sunday.  The permutations are actually pretty complicated.  As a Seahawks fan I haven't done the math to decide who I should be rooting for—I want us to have a shot at the 2 seed but I also want the Packers to get shut out of the division?

Yall should win out and we lose 1 outta the next 2.

I think we win Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom