The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ches is realistically 35-37

When we meat up in SD next year I'll show you my drivers license bb.

Then you can stop doubting me.
This yo license Ches?
McLovin-Driver-s-License-superbad-641196_417_266.jpg

What's the average age of this threads regulars? I know CP & Chesters age may throw off the curve a bit.

I clock in at a solid 32 years of age.

Turned 33 two weeks ago :pimp:

I thought you were older....you said you remember the Broncos vs Giants Super Bowl?

I do. I can remember loads of **** from when I was 3-4.

I'm older than you and I have vague recollection for that Super Bowl, I think I only remember the Disney World commercial.

Last edited:
What's the average age of this threads regulars? I know CP & Chesters age may throw off the curve a bit.

I clock in at a solid 32 years of age.

Turned 33 two weeks ago :pimp:

I thought you were older....you said you remember the Broncos vs Giants Super Bowl?

I do. I can remember loads of **** from when I was 3-4.

I'm older than you and I have vague recollection for that Super Bowl, I think I only remember the Disney World commercial.

I mostly remember the logo. :lol:

I wasn't watching football until I was 8
So first super bowl I remember watching was the Rams and Titans

I never had an allowance as a kid

I got no real allowance. I get a dollar here and there a week for snacks.

It was a 5 dollar bet

Hurts like hell
Gambling sucks
I only got money from parents for school lunches that were either average or trash :lol:

Other than that, only money I got was from relatives for my birthday and Chinese New Year
I wasted most of that money on video games and trading cards and gave the rest to my parents :lol:

Who is ODB beefing with? This guy, love him as a player but so ****** emotional and soft. He's the best representation of this new generation. SMH.

Who is ODB beefing with? This guy, love him as a player but so ****** emotional and soft. He's the best representation of this new generation. SMH.

He really is the definition of how the new generation is both in the way he looks and acts :lol:

I found out not too long ago Odell came from extremely wealthy family. Makes sense and I feel it has more to do with that than representing a new generation. He's kind of an entitled brat. But that's not to say generation doesnt play a role at all cause i can see that too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom