The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** is laughable to me man. Panthers need Norman, and need him bad. That entire system is outta wack.

You can't possibly draft 3 corners and expect them replace normans production.

But that's the panthers way. Jerry Richardson always deciding to not resign the big name guys to big money.

Norman, Steve smith, Julius peppers, deangelo williams, etc.

All have came back to somehow bite the panthers in the butt. No regard for what the fans want, or the best interest of the team.

I can never root for this bum *** franchise.
As much I can say resigning back Norman could have been nice, the problem was that his agent got too greedy and wanted us to lock him into a long term contract. We don't know how productive he will be when he's past 30

That's a good agent tbf :lol:,he was probably worth if for you guys more than other teams though
Nah Norman fired that agent when he heard the Panthers rejected their offer
Norman came begging back but our GM already submitted the paperwork
Oh well

Damn that L is on your FO 100% then :rofl:

What kinda of organization doesn't wanna pay its top players top money?

These GM's really think they can get by with average talent with average money? LOL good luck with that.

This **** is laughable to me man. Panthers need Norman, and need him bad. That entire system is outta wack.

But that's the panthers way. Jerry Richardson always deciding to not resign the big name guys to big money.

All have came back to somehow bite the panthers in the butt. No regard for what the fans want, or the best interest of the team.

As much I can say resigning back Norman could have been nice, the problem was that his agent got too greedy and wanted us to lock him into a long term contract. We don't know how productive he will be when he's past 30

That's a good agent tbf :lol:,he was probably worth if for you guys more than other teams though
Oh well

These GM's really think they can get by with average talent with average money? LOL good luck with that.
:lol: true
Our GM made good moves last season though
Not like the Colts GM whoever is making moves out there

Jerry RIchardson is a disgusting redneck that still calls players "boy" and has had many a lawsuit over racial discrimination.

Of course he ain't paying Norman or any negro that's getting too big for their britches. :lol:

Oh well

The same organization that would rather use the money to build a statue of their owner

View media item 2251118
:rofl:

Damn Earl 
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom