The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cy3CunUWgAAWaRx.jpg

Anyone know wth happened between Brandon Cooks and NO? There's talks of him being traded in the offseason all of a sudden.

Dude could've def been used today and could've helped make it a shootout
complained about tagerts in the Rams game where he had zero catches..Dont think they're gonna trade him.

If Payton really wants to get rid of a dynamic playmaker like him,I'm sure Hoody wouldn't mind sending a late pick or 2...:nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone know wth happened between Brandon Cooks and NO? There's talks of him being traded in the offseason all of a sudden.

Sean Peyton is a sensitive **** with too much power

Time to watch Americas QB TURNT You Like That Cousins eat and the Giants get eaten by Pittsburgh.

Last edited:

isn't he playing..?
He is but check his targets
he expressed dissatisfaction with his current role in the offense. 

wants more targets.. 

consensus around the team was shutup and play your roll. We're winning and have a chance to make the playoffs.

Probably jealous of michael thomas getting the majority of the targets. 

4 for 56 for Cooks today,hes been getting the targets but Brees has been off like hell today.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 48s49 seconds ago
Brady on the sideline taking warmup throws with a focus like he's about to get the ball back in a tied game

:rofl:

sit the **** down, thomas

So Derek Carr is really winning MVP huh...

I could have mini blinders on but trying to go by how I think the league works i srs think Rodgers could get it if they make the playoffs. His numbers are better and pairing that with circumstances Rodgers "value" could be increased on account of the team would have ended up with a top 8 pick in the draft without him.

isn't he playing..?

He is but check his targets

he expressed dissatisfaction with his current role in the offense. 

wants more targets.. 

consensus around the team was shutup and play your roll. We're winning and have a chance to make the playoffs.

Probably jealous of michael thomas getting the majority of the targets. 

Dude is better so I don't blame him :lol:. Also don't know why they'd refuse him more targets,he's their most talented skill guy by far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom