The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg we beat yall twice in your own damn stadium. Just stop it's your own team you should be worried about

*Gophers stadium

And no...you didn't beat. You lucked out. Vikings choked, but Seattle lucked out. Most of all...I have nothing to worry about...I, nor you are playing...There is no we...You can claim 12 all you want, but there is no "we."

You forgetting about week 12? Pushed that **** in so deep you seem to forget :lol:

Dawg we beat yall twice in your own damn stadium. Just stop it's your own team you should be worried about

And no...you didn't beat. You lucked out. Vikings choked, but Seattle lucked out. Most of all...I have nothing to worry about...I, nor you are playing...There is no we...You can claim 12 all you want, but there is no "we."

I hate people who say this :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
I hate people who say this
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
We gone be the first team to win the bowl with a rookie QB & RB. Bye bye Romo
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We tha best.

Theory?

That ain't a theory. It's what happened.
The line was bad in the first half of the season...  It was bad in the second half....  it was bad the year before when we made the Super Bowl...  I mean it's been bad.  The narrative you're assigning doesn't make sense.

In the same way you saw "Minnesota ate them up while having no offense" and fail to mention that it was the coldest game in 50 years.  Yeah, I think there's a reason it was a low scoring game....

Also we beat the Cards 36-6 in week 17.  And we put 32 on them in the week 10 loss.

So yeah it's a weird theory.

"Coldest" is your excuse, not mine. I said, even on NT, that I expected Seattle to beat Minnesota that regular season game. Missing the best starters on every level, expected such. Look it up. And I also knew, regardless the weather, the WC sas going to be different. I hate on everything it was bitter *** cold, becuase it gives everyone an God damn excuse. I wish Minnesota was the team that wontthe SB in 2014, so it makes me feel confident that I know what I'm talking about...That's really what goes on with most of ya'll. I called it as I saw it and it was true. There's no excuses here...Remember, I was calling for Russell Wilson to be drafted in the first round, then to start of Matt Flynn before Seattle fans even knew it was a possibility. Also said I stopped watching college football as I used to but whomever drafts Lockett gets a steal..Sure as **** and sure as my (bad)lluck it's Seattle. I'm not here to toot my own horn, but I'm unbiased and every time someone attacks the precious (12's), ignorance ensues. There's a few of you that can keep it real, but....Well, yess...I'm annoyned. :lol: I live here and most don't have the ******* clue they think they do.

*Gophers stadium

You forgetting about week 12? Pushed that **** in so deep you seem to forget :lol:

Pretty sure I did. Read my posts again..Again... IQ = nawghtyhare level

What, exactly? Because I've always hesitated saying Seattle got lucky. I can prove this to the nth degree.

Theory?

The line was bad in the first half of the season...  It was bad in the second half....  it was bad the year before when we made the Super Bowl...  I mean it's been bad.  The narrative you're assigning doesn't make sense.

In the same way you saw "Minnesota ate them up while having no offense" and fail to mention that it was the coldest game in 50 years.  Yeah, I think there's a reason it was a low scoring game....

Also we beat the Cards 36-6 in week 17.  And we put 32 on them in the week 10 loss.

"Coldest" is your excuse, not mine. I said, even on NT, that I expected Seattle to beat Minnesota that regular season game. Missing the best starters on every level, expected such. Look it up. And I also knew, regardless the weather, the WC sas going to be different. I hate on everything it was bitter *** cold, becuase it gives everyone an God damn excuse. I wish Minnesota was the team that wontthe SB in 2014, so it makes me feel confident that I know what I'm talking about...That's really what goes on with most of ya'll. I called it as I saw it and it was true. There's no excuses here...Remember, I was calling for Russell Wilson to be drafted in the first round, then to start of Matt Flynn before Seattle fans even knew it was a possibility. Also said I stopped watching college football as I used to but whomever drafts Lockett gets a steal..Sure as **** and sure as my (bad)lluck it's Seattle. I'm not here to toot my own horn, but I'm unbiased and every time someone attacks the precious (12's), ignorance ensues. There's a few of you that can keep it real, but....Well, yess...I'm annoyned. :lol: I live here and most don't have the ******* clue they think they do.

Wow. Well until you have a real argument you're just the guy who doesnt have a clue

Out in my yard right now, just trying to clear my head a bit before I fall asleep. Went to grab a beer and all I had in the fridge was Bud Lights :wow: was hoping I had Stella's still in there.

I wanna see Victor Cruz make a comeback

Figures he's making his 're-debut' against the Jets of all teams.

I've seen that Romo injury replay multiple times and I have to hold my own back after that

Such an awkward bend. The body isn't meant to fold like that.

*Gophers stadium

Pretty sure I did. Read my posts again..Again... IQ = nawghtyhare level

What, exactly? Because I've always hesitated saying Seattle got lucky. I can prove this to the nth degree.

Read your post again? It's two quotes up :lol:
Unless you think that *** wooping was lucked out :Rollin
You got to be drunk

"Coldest" is your excuse, not mine. I said, even on NT, that I expected Seattle to beat Minnesota that regular season game. Missing the best starters on every level, expected such. Look it up. And I also knew, regardless the weather, the WC sas going to be different. I hate on everything it was bitter *** cold, becuase it gives everyone an God damn excuse. I wish Minnesota was the team that wontthe SB in 2014, so it makes me feel confident that I know what I'm talking about...That's really what goes on with most of ya'll. I called it as I saw it and it was true. There's no excuses here...Remember, I was calling for Russell Wilson to be drafted in the first round, then to start of Matt Flynn before Seattle fans even knew it was a possibility. Also said I stopped watching college football as I used to but whomever drafts Lockett gets a steal..Sure as **** and sure as my (bad)lluck it's Seattle. I'm not here to toot my own horn, but I'm unbiased and every time someone attacks the precious (12's), ignorance ensues. There's a few of you that can keep it real, but....Well, yess...I'm annoyned.
laugh.gif
I live here and most don't have the ******* clue they think they do.
I don't really get your point tbh.  

Yeah sure you know plenty about the Seahawks.  You just happen to be making a point that's convoluted.

Also I agree that the Seahawks' o-line is their achilles heel.  Just like the Vikings' is their o-line, QB, WRs, the Packers, etc.

Theory?

Wow. Well until you have a real argument you're just the guy who doesnt have a clue

You won't explain...Can't. No depth involved with you. Proved over and over again...Very sufficient at rustling jimmies, but insufficient at showing you know anything about anything when it comes to sports. Let's get some beers. :smokin

I don't really get your point tbh.  

What don't you get?

Theory?

You won't explain...Can't. No depth involved with you. Proved over and over again...Very sufficient at rustling jimmies, but insufficient at showing you know anything about anything when it comes to sports. Let's get some beers. :smokin

Explain what? We've always had a trash line so for that to be the reason why the hawks are on the downfall isnt a solid argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom