The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When people go around and say, ‘You are black’ – well, I don’t encourage it, but by the same token I don’t back off of it,” he says. “If you want to call me that, that’s fine. But, you know, in my whole family, there’s nobody I know who is black.”

Tirico says, most people assume he is black. But he’s seen pictures of his father, his father’s mother and his father’s sister – all of whom are white, Tirico says. “The only contact I had growing up was with my mom’s side of the family. And they are all as white as the refrigerator I’m standing in front of right now,”

Seattle's one of the only squads that can stop, or limit at least
laugh.gif
,Zeke and the running game
they couldnt limit blount tonight , i truly doubt theyll stop zeke. 

"When people go around and say, ‘You are black’ – well, I don’t encourage it, but by the same token I don’t back off of it,” he says. “If you want to call me that, that’s fine. But, you know, in my whole family, there’s nobody I know who is black.”

Tirico says, most people assume he is black. But he’s seen pictures of his father, his father’s mother and his father’s sister – all of whom are white, Tirico says. “The only contact I had growing up was with my mom’s side of the family. And they are all as white as the refrigerator I’m standing in front of right now,”
Tirico the real life Joseph Gribble

BB really pulled a Carroll at the end and overthought it. Blount only got stopped a few plays earlier because of a herculean effort from Kam,he was getting in from the 1 :lol :{

BB really pulled a Carroll at the end and overthought it. Blount only got stopped a few plays earlier because of a herculean effort from Kam,he was getting in from the 1 :lol :{
You can have faith that at least Brady doesn't throw a pick in the last minute of the super bowl

You can have faith that at least Brady doesn't throw a pick in the last minute of the super bowl

yeah game on the line, i want Brady throwing. but that playcall :x

run a slant or quick out. delayed RB out the back. play action pass. anything but a ******* fade or lob ball :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom