The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce I gotta drive to Boston tomorrow morning for a wedding, not looking forward to this :smh:

Cameron is kind of a forgotten player in this league, dude was a beast for a short time before his brain got scrambled

Last edited:
:lol:

there for the whole weekend?

let me know if you're good or not on places to hit up if you have free time

I am going strictly for the wedding which will actually be fun as hell but I am not looking forward to the drive tomorrow and the hungover drive back Sunday

stillin729 stillin729 did you bag any Cooter during that hot *** cookout last week?

no :lol:

I banged a couple Bumble chicks this week though, one last night was pretty damn hot but I have a feeling I just got myself a clinger

I just got a "pizza boy...I want you" text :smh:

Last edited:
I've seen enough Jets football for tonight.

Going to this party, may/may not have a drink or 8.

there for the whole weekend?

let me know if you're good or not on places to hit up if you have free time

I am going strictly for the wedding which will actually be fun as hell but I am not looking forward to the drive tomorrow and the hungover drive back Sunday

stillin729 stillin729 did you bag any Cooter during that hot *** cookout last week?

no :lol:

I banged a couple Bumble chicks this week though, one last night was pretty damn hot but I have a feeling I just got myself a clinger

I just got a "pizza boy...I want you" text :smh:

bumble :pimp:

my last bumble chick had me doing body shots off her neck and rack on the first date :pimp:

bumble :pimp:

my last bumble chick had me doing body shots off her neck and rack on the first date :pimp:

Bumble is pretty awesome, I have just been in F it mode and going out non stop with different chicks

the wedding is at The Gardens at Elm Bank, place looks expensive AF

I gotta check out Bumble. My main chick just got out of jail Monday and went to NC to visit friends today. My side piece is on the rag. I want a milf. Young chicks wild and get me in trouble.

Dak Prescott da GOAT is back in :pimp:

I didn't like how Foster looked in the plays he's been in so far. He looks slow...the Dolphins look real undisciplined on both sides of the ball right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom