The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh it's halfway through the season. derek carr and matt ryan are the best QB's in the league. 

cam and the panthers have momentum, the defense played great, took the dead weight off the offenses shoulders. 

next 9 games should be different for cam and co. 

let's compare at the end of the season collector.

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh it's funny? Let me end this argument right now then...

Kirk 2nd in passing yards
Cam 25th in passing yards

Kirk 12 TDs 7 INTs
Cam 8 TDs 6 INTs

Kirk QB rating 93.1
Cam QB rating 80.7
This is exactly who Cam is but NT will never put away their rose colored glasses. 

Oh it's funny? Lets me end this argument right now then...

Kirk 2nd in passing yards
Cam 25th in passing yards

Kirk 12 TDs 7 INTs
Cam 8 TDs 6 INTs

Kirk QB rating 93.1
Cam QB rating 80.7

he got you there, Ches :lol:

He didn't get ****. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wooeee, Kirk Cousins has put up better stats than Cam Newton for 8 games. That means he's a better QB. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

i was going off DJ's post. he's playing better football right now than Cam :lol:

let the Collector live, man. his boys went to London and got a huge draw :pimp:

eh it's halfway through the season. derek carr and matt ryan are the best QB's in the league. 

cam and the panthers have momentum, the defense played great, took the dead weight off the offenses shoulders. 

you're missing someone in that 2nd sentence up above. and it's not Ben or Tyrod :lol:

Last edited:
Cousins is having a far superior year than Cam...I think is what @TheCollector is trying to say (in his own way :lol: )

Ah, well yeah, he's having a better year. :lol:

Doesn't mean **** in the grand scheme of games but he's put up better stats than Cam Newton for 8 games.

Career wise, of course it's Cam > Kirk

This season (only), it's Kirk...no question.

And FWIW, I hope Kirk gets signed long term. We ain't gonna do any better :lol:

He deserves to get signed long term. So much better than playing 'draft a rookie' or 'the veteran QB shuffle' for another 5-10 years.

you're missing someone in that 2nd sentence up above. and it's not Ben or Tyrod
laugh.gif
(let me make my point DSA) 

laugh.gif

I ask again if Cams the better QB with the return of KB and that defense front 7 alive and well. Not needing Norman because of the "system". What is Cams excuse in 2016?

Kirk led two game winning drives the last two weeks on the road. Kicker loss yesterday and defense gave it up bareback to the Lions. Not his fault.

They lost one game and the other was a tie. Those are not 'game winning drives.'

They would have been. My point was he put us in position late to win both games. What happened was out of his control. If the special teams and defense did their jobs we would have got those wins. Outside of week 1 & 2 Kirks played great. That week 2 loss was all Kirks fault. That INT in the endzone killed Washington vs Dallas.

Last edited:
collector is so off and on. during the games if the skins are losing he's ready to pull the plug on his own life.

if they win, he's front running and making erroneous statements like 'kirk>brady'

dude lowkey is the jumpman of the NFL thread.  

brings the lulz too

Last edited:
I was gonna mention during this bye week that the Patriots current W-L record is a bit of a mirage, and they're not as great as you might be led to believe. Felt that might've been too spicy of a take though so I hesitated. After today's move, it looks like Belichick felt the same and wanted to shake things up.

Their defense just hasn't been up to par. Don't get fooled by the box scores at the end of each game. We're halfway through the season and they've been alarmingly vulnerable on that side of the ball (for example...among other things, they're STILL trying to figure out who their #2 CB is).

Great thing for the Pats is...opponents haven't been capable of fully exploiting weaknesses because they're either inferior or coaches are idiots.

Did I think another big trade was coming before the deadline? Reading the tea leaves you got the sense something was gonna change. Did I think Jamie was getting dealt though? Nope. For a f'ing compensatory 3rd round pick?! HELL no. There's no sugar coating it...this is disappointing.

I'm pretty sure Bill was prepared to just let Jamie walk after the season. Yesterday was his last straw though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom