The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jameis is in a tough position in this hypothetical, we've see enough of him to know he's not worth 70M - not that he's a bad QB. Meanwhile with Wentz having only played a handful of games at this level, you have to take the option that guarantees you get a longer look. :lol:

Last edited:
I have no doubt Jameis can be a franchise QB but his play has been pretty pedistrian this year

The overthrows are killing him

Derek carr obviously.

Ill take my chance on Wentz and cut jameis. I thought he was going to be better then he is. I can't see the potential for him being anything but a average to good QB at his ceiling.

Last edited:
jesus.. was looking up ages of the 3 guys mentioned in that question above..

didn't realize jamies was only 22.. figured dude was like 24

Jameis has a lot of time to grow. He's only 22.
Surprised the hell out of me when they said Dak and Wentz were both older.

I don't even watch college football but it was every where that a 19 year old redshirt freshman won the college championship and he was the youngest Heisman winner.

Last edited:
Weeden was 28 as a rookie tho
so was Chris weinke. Most rookies are much younger then that though. Those are. Exceptions..nah I don't want to sue you but how old do you think the average 2nd year player is.. Cmon now[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
65676649.jpg

Weeden was 28 as a rookie tho
so was Chris weinke. Most rookies are much younger then that though. Those are. Exceptions..nah I don't want to sue you but how old do you think the average 2nd year player is.. Cmon now[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just don't think anyone really thinks much about the ages of players, so it's not out of the ordinary to hear, damn he only 22? or wait, the browns drafted a 28 year old qb?

well the second part is a bit out of the ordinary but not entirely shocking considering the team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom