The Internet is a Weird Place.

wow.. I go on the site and the first person I get is a guy rushes to the camera and whips out his mastodon trunk. (Only happens to me.)

I got on that webcam webiste earlier and saw something extremely random. A chick is in what looks like a bathroom and there's a guy with a shirt folded up to his belly dancing and #@!+.

Crazy first girl I came across I talked to and she was from Richmond area too.  Asked me to show her my drivers license.
laugh.gif

17789360.jpg

im 18. maybe going to prison.

one in the back, who was soon to be topless, was sexier than the front two

Just so this girl, laying naked on her bed... Damn she was hot
embarassed.gif

(By the way: black shirt, green wall: it's me
happy.gif
)

been on that thing for a minute couple of cool people

few cool cats
and some decent chicks who rocked with me

made fun of a jets fan for a good ten minutes.

also, there are some young @!@ kids on here. hella weird.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Yup. Game over. iWin.

burr.jpg

wowpr.jpg

Both showed the tittatys.Both showed the P.

Goodnight folks. Burr.
pimp.gif
she can't be older than 18.  PEDO
If there's grass on the field......and there was...on both of them......play ball!
nice...i lose lol only dudes
tired.gif

i just talked to johnny cupcake and he gave me a tour of his house.
eek.gif

i recognized the brand but didn't know it was him, but i guess it was
laugh.gif

[h2]http://www.johnnycupcakes.com/blog/2010/01/23/chat-roulette/[/h2]
[h2]Chat Roulette.[/h2]
January 23, 2010 by Johnny Cupcakes

Mostof my friends + I have become absolutely addicted to this website, ChatRoulette. It’s simple. You go to their website and with no signing up +the click of a button, you are instantly video chatting live with arandom person around the world. You get creeped out or scared? Someoneshows you something you probably don’t want to see? Easy — click the‘next’ button. Don’t want to show your face? Wear a mask, costume, orwrap a t-shirt around your face.
I’m just going to warn you, this website is very difficult to pull away from. You just get so curious and you have toclick next to see what surprises rest ahead. I’m doing my best to notgo on, but I’ll tell you what. If I just-so-happen to bump into you onChat Roulette and you’re wearing your Johnny Cupcakes t-shirt, I’llsend you something free. Don’t get bent out of shape if we don’t seeeach other, because you’ll have a blast meeting random Johnny Cupcakesfolk who will also be repping their JC t-shirts. Make sure your shirtgraphics are visible though! Click here to start the biggest distraction of your life.

he got some crazy #!@ stuff in his house including a skee ball machine in the basement along with pinball machines and arcade games. its like a mini chuck-e-cheese there
pimp.gif

0a825bb4a3a364f0d78bcfb260ef9b707a6e053.jpg

2me3lvq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom