The infamous " White Mike "

Just wondering...

does everybody know a white mike?

laugh.gif

I know a guy we call him "##%!%$%! richie" that one white dude in a majority black squad is appreciated
pimp.gif

EDIT we cant say wh1t3 Boy?

laugh.gif
yea I do too! His name is really Mike too! I was just going through myphone book earlier today and saw "White Mike" and thought about that myself.

+1

He always tried to "fit in".

Is this really a phenomenon reaching across urban communities throughout America?

nerd.gif

I have never ever met a white dude that goes by "Mike" always Michael, Mick, or damn, even Mickey. Wierd now that I think about it. I know mexicanmike, black mike, filipino mike, but no white mike.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

laugh.gif
yea I do too! His name is really Mike too! I was just going through my phone book earlier today and saw "White Mike" and thought about that myself.

facepalm.jpg

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

so "white mike" is a slang term or something?

i have never heard that in my life

Naw, well not in my case. their name is actually mike, who happens to be white. Always a cool cat.

Sometimes they're really named Mike but a 'White Mike' is usually just that one 'down' white boy that hangs w/ a bunch of black dudes.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

laugh.gif
yea I do too! His name is really Mike too! I was just going through my phone book earlier today and saw "White Mike" and thought about that myself.

facepalm.jpg
bwahhhahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom